Inquiry Abel Romero - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-20-2016, 04:47 AM   #1
Simon F
Abel Romero

Hi there,

Has anyone purchased any animals from Abel Romero before?

I see some very nice looking boas on kingsnake classified and would like to make some purchases.

Any comments and/info with previous purchases would be appreciated.

Thanks
Simon

Old 10-20-2016, 12:27 PM   #2
Robert Walker
I've had no interactions with him. He has an inactive account here that says he is from Baldwin Park California, that is about it.
Reptilian Master

Old 12-06-2016, 11:27 PM   #3
Simon F
Just an update, I have emailed Abel Romero the day after inquiring about some boas he had on sale on kingsnake.com classified. But have not heard from him.

I did get a PM message from someone and said he/she was expecting a shipment from him soon (a week later). Was told the animals that arrived were in good condition and is/are the snakes that were bought on the classifieds.

That's all the information I have got on Abel Romero myself. If anyone else has dealt with him before, please feel free to share some insights.

Thanks
Simon

Old 12-07-2016, 12:19 AM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
You need to name that someone here so it will stop being anonymous third-party quotation.

Old 12-08-2016, 08:52 PM   #5
Simon F
Hi Nickolas,

After reading your message, first thing that came to my mind was... maybe I should ask the person that PM me to see if he/she mind that I post his/her name out. Then I noticed that he/she is also a new user on Faunaclassifieds. Nothing wrong with that, but just to be cautious, I'll post the PM here and also send him/her a note telling the user that I have posted his name out just in case.

On Oct 22 2016, The-collector (User name) PM me this

Abel romero
Did you decide to get some boas from abel romero? I also have ordered some i should be getting them Tuesday. Will let you know how it goes.

I replied to "The-collector":

Well I did email him about the animals but he hasn't replied to me yet. So haven't gotten anything yet. Good luck with your purchase. I have had bad experience with purchasing animals on the Internet before. So that's why I usually try to enquire first before I purchase. His animals does look very nice. So really hope all goes well for you, I would like to get a few animals off him.

Thanks
Simon

On 28 Oct 2016 "The-collector" Came back to me with this:

Re: Abel romero
Just got my order boas look great! Mayb a bit smaller than i expected but already eating and colors look great.

User Details:
The-collector

Name : Amarissa Sessions

I have just send The-collector a PM to make sure he/she sees this message.

So we don't keep things anonymous here

To The-collector

Would you mind posting some pictures of the animals and prove that you have purchased animals from Abel Romero before please?

Thank you very much.

Old 12-08-2016, 09:33 PM   #6
nickolasanastasiou
That works. Just so you know, only the name was needed to be in compliance. Thank you.

Old 12-08-2016, 09:41 PM   #7
Simon F
Absolutely understand, and I do want to keep this post clean. Its an inquiry about a person, so shouldn't be keeping things behind too. I hope "The-collector" is okay with me posting his/her information before asking though. But I think its only fair for everyone to see all the information that I am getting too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!