Bad Guy Pets & Such - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-20-2016, 10:38 PM   #31
Pasodama
It is incredibly thoughtful, and generous, that someone is giving you a healthy tegu.
Such great news and I am happy for you!

Old 10-20-2016, 10:55 PM   #32
monica1713
[quote=Pasodama;1954362]It is incredibly thoughtful, and generous, that someone is giving you a healthy tegu.
Such great news and I am happy for you!

I know! We are so extremely grateful! We will be compensating her as well. And updating her all the time so she can still watch her grow. We are overwhelmed with happiness at her graciousness and kindess.

Old 10-27-2016, 02:14 PM   #33
monica1713
Update

We got our new regulations today and I don't know if we could be more excited! She is adorable and perfect. Also the charge back went through except we need someone who sells tegus also to basically write a letter saying that we received poor quality. Here are pictures of her first meal here.
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2016, 02:14 PM   #34
monica1713
**Tegu, not regulations xD

Old 10-27-2016, 02:23 PM   #35
Pasodama
Good to see the great news!
That is a beautiful girl that you got. Can imagine your happiness to have her.

Old 10-27-2016, 02:27 PM   #36
monica1713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Good to see the great news!
That is a beautiful girl that you got. Can imagine your happiness to have her.

Yes (: now we just need the autopsy results so we can sue them and another pet shop or breeder to write the letter so I can keep the money. She's adorable!

Old 10-27-2016, 03:57 PM   #37
Michael Brown
Holy crap, what a beautiful tegu you now have!

When I saw that XR the first thing I saw was that broken tail, yikes... poor Gooey r.i.p.
Broken tail in 2x spots, and massive prolapse. And they have the nerve to say you "squished him or something". Like wtf? Give me a break.

Old 10-27-2016, 04:01 PM   #38
monica1713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
Holy crap, what a beautiful tegu you now have!

When I saw that XR the first thing I saw was that broken tail, yikes... poor Gooey r.i.p.
Broken tail in 2x spots, and massive prolapse. And they have the nerve to say you "squished him or something". Like wtf? Give me a break.
Yeah and now they have the gall to lie to us and say we must have done something to cause the issues. "It's out of our hands, we sold you a healthy tegu" obviously not...

Old 01-23-2017, 01:19 PM   #39
monica1713
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows any tegu breeders, or pet shops that sell tegus that are willing to write a letter on their letter head saying "the tegu they received was bad quality". I have contacted 3 or 4 shops ( there are only 2 in Utah that do and one of them is the one that sold us ours.) and breeders and no one has gotten back to me. We need it for the charge back.

Old 01-23-2017, 02:34 PM   #40
Mike (The M)
That is what a healthy tegu should look like.

I'm at a loss for your request, though. The credit card company is requiring this?

Have you asked the vet to write up an assessment of the condition the tegu was in, what was needed to address the issue, and what date they provided treatment? The date stamp on the purchase combined with the vet bill or a statement from the vet should be sufficient to put the pieces together... and avoid any breeder or pet store from being implicated for making an assessment on an animal they've never personally inspected.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!