Bad Guy Terrance Yant - SCAMMER, of the dumber variety - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2014, 05:02 PM   #21
Anthony m
Sponsors»Breeders|Dealers|Importers/Exporters|Caging|Feed|Supplies|Services|EventsInsi de FaunaClassifieds»Chat|Product Reviews|Classifieds! |Photo Gallery |Banner AdvertisingWant to help support this site? Click here.

FaunaClassifieds>User Control Panel>Private Messages>Sent ItemsRe: Required

Welcome,Anthony m
You last visited: 01-02-2014 at04:24 PM

Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 2.

User CPFAQTrader RatingsMembers ListCalendarNew PostsSearchQuick LinksLog Out

Your Control PanelYour ProfileEdit Your DetailsCustomize ProfileEdit Profile PictureNetworkingContacts & FriendsSocial GroupsGroup MembershipsPictures & AlbumsVisitor MessagesSettings & OptionsEdit AvatarEdit SignatureEdit Email & PasswordEdit OptionsEdit Ignore ListPrivate MessagesList MessagesSend New MessageTrack MessagesEdit FoldersSubscribed ThreadsList SubscriptionsEdit FoldersMiscellaneousEvent RemindersPaid SubscriptionsAttachmentsPrivate Message: Re: RequiredRecipients:hhmoore
01-02-2014, 04:55 PM

Anthony m

Name : Anthony mallory

Trader Rating: (0)

Re: Required

Why do I need to show you or anyone ID. I don't sell snakes frogs turtles or any other reptile. I was responding for timel yant. Because he's banned from your site. You can banned me to if you like because I don't have reptiles never have. Truthfully I am scared of them. So you can ban me as well.

Received Infraction
Old 01-02-2014, 05:08 PM   #22
Iraqvet
Timel, all your posts are hostile...You really need to evaluate how you conduct yourself as a human being...Ripping people off is no way to go through life...

Old 01-02-2014, 06:04 PM   #23
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony m View Post
Why do I need to show you or anyone ID.
Because, quite frankly, I believe that you are Mr Yant posting under yet another name.

Quote:
I was responding for timel yant. Because he's banned from your site.
And I've already told you that it is unacceptable to do so...even if I believed that you aren't him.

Quote:
So you can ban me as well
I fully expect that will happen; but I will give you the 24 hrs. Keep in mind that unless you show that you are NOT Mr Yant, your posts may be removed. If you are, and would like to state your case on this forum - contact me (quickly).

Old 01-02-2014, 06:05 PM   #24
hhmoore
BTW, I forgot to mention - stop posting unless/until you prove your identity.

Old 01-02-2014, 06:15 PM   #25
Robert Walker
Strike a nerve, I knew I would, you are too predictable now.

Terrance, Terrance my boy, welcome back to Fauna with yet another alias, a weak one at that. I knew you were lurking in the background hoping I would forget about you. No sir, not going to happen, not going to happen ever.

Nice out dated screen shot of PayPal back in Sept. Yes that was the original ruling under the "live animal" rule, but not the final ruling after I presented PayPal other evidence against in you person like this BOI info and got my full money back. Bet you didn't see that one coming. Tick, tick the clock is ticking for the rest of the evidence headed to New York law enforcement, wink wink.

Hide all you want, change your name/phone/email as many times as you want, manipulate parts of your facebook all you want, the truth is you can't hide from yourself, so you will always do stupid stuff like come on here with yet another alias.

You have got wrapped up in a hornet's nest I won't ever back off my scammer buddy.

Old 01-02-2014, 06:27 PM   #26
Robert Walker
Terrance, you really do have the education level of 2nd grade street hustler.
Thank you for the screen shots of the PayPal details, I will be adding them to my other evidence now.

You see your screen shots show "Terrance Yant", not Timel Yant. Mistake number one. Also my transaction was never with Terrance Yant, it was always with your alias Lamar Neal TTJ Realty. You have now publicly connected Lamar Neal Alias with Terrance Yant, mistake two. What a bonehead, keep posting and keep digging deeper - scammer.

Old 01-02-2014, 08:28 PM   #27
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
BTW, I forgot to mention - stop posting unless/until you prove your identity.
Don't waste you time on this Harald.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...malleyreptiles

There is a direct IP match between all these people. So you are likely just wasting your time. I would be tempted to just delete all this stuff from that false ID, but I guess it is pretty instructive in it's own rights.

Old 01-02-2014, 08:58 PM   #28
Robert Walker
Thanks Rich, Harald, & everyone else! Of course thanks Terrance for the new info.

Overtime this thread will loose traction and disappear into the deeper pages of the BOI. Every time Terrance thinks this thing has gone away, I will revive it, its on my calendar to do right next to my dog's birthday.

Knock Knock Terrance, who's at the door? New York Law enforcement

Old 08-01-2014, 06:35 PM   #29
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
All of his known aliases have been banned from Fauna for such activities, but he is still out their trying it now on Facebook reptile sites.
Actually, to be clear, his aliases have been banned because they are aliases. Real names are required on this site; and creating a new account to bypass an existing ban gets the new account banned (and can extend the ban on an account with correct information).

Old 08-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #30
Juggernaut Reptiles
What part of NY is he from?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!