Info Chris Davis aka calebroad - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-18-2016, 01:13 AM   #21
calebroad
Nick and I have agreed that although we may do business with mutual people, we will not conduct business directly between the two of us. This is best, and it was accepted between him and I. So to the best of my knowledge, neither him nor myself have any further grievances, I look forward to seeing and learning what I can from this exciting hobby.
Thanks, Chris

Old 02-18-2016, 01:14 AM   #22
nickolasanastasiou
The initial responsive post was a positive step for sure in my eyes and I am appreciative.

I have some concerns over some claims made to Rich (WebSlave).

Things like...

Quote:
I have a complaint about a moderator abusing his position for better deals, and using his moderator position for priviledge and the ability to grab good tortoise deals.
...well, like that.

I would like to know where I am supposed to be getting these better deals, as my accounting of purchases indicates somebody must owe me something or my collection inventory system (arithmetic in my noggin) is on the fritz. I have bought wholesale three times in my life. All before being a moderator. For me, it ended up ultimately costing me (much) more than I paid, so I abandoned that particular approach. Maybe there is something else?

I am also curious about the exact process by which one uses moderator ability to grab good tortoise deals. I have been paying asking this whole time and I feel like I might somehow be missing out on the sweet deals moderator ability afffords.

Seriously, though, no such thing for me, but I would be interested in some concrete examples if possible.

Old 02-18-2016, 01:27 AM   #23
EdwardK
Was this sent after his initial apology or after? If it was after then it shows some continued issues with acceptance since he was just taking out of public view ...
Either way not a good thing but one is far worse than the other.

some comments

Ed

Old 02-18-2016, 01:33 AM   #24
calebroad
I am not going to re-hatch this. This will be a valuable learning experience. And I will use this to improve my hobby.

With my being new, and having resolved this. I ask that you move on. Don't use this forum of which I am new, and have your you and your colleagues attack. Do you know what that is called? It's called bullying. So let's please put this to rest. I wish you the best

Chris Davis

Old 02-18-2016, 01:33 AM   #25
nickolasanastasiou
I believe it was sent to the site owner on the evening of the 16th. I know for a fact that it was/is baseless (or else I am getting unwittingly robbed pretty consistently), but it remains a point of curiosity for me since I take special care to prevent what is being asserted.

Maybe mods get free ice cream with their tortoises and they run out before they get to me each and every time.

Old 02-18-2016, 01:36 AM   #26
calebroad
Ed, that was during the problematic timeframe. Prior to my acceptance and apologizing for my role.

Old 02-18-2016, 01:44 AM   #27
calebroad
Ed, this has gone on for a while. I am up because my 4 year old can't sleep. I can't help wonder why you are here at 2:00am trying to agg on something that is in the past.

What does "some comments" mean? Is that like the attack word? I took responsibility for my role, nothing new has occurred. Thank You, Chris

Old 02-18-2016, 01:52 AM   #28
calebroad
Nick, I asked you for concrete examples, and what did you say? So don't bully. I have taken responsibility for my part. Let it go.

Thank You,
Chris

Old 02-18-2016, 01:55 AM   #29
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Nick, I asked you for concrete examples, and what did you say? So don't bully. I have taken responsibility for my part. Let it go.

Thank You,
Chris
Go ahead and say what you asked for concrete examples of if you like.

Chris, I think you do not understand bullying.

Some comments.

Old 02-18-2016, 01:58 AM   #30
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardK View Post
Was this sent after his initial apology or after? If it was after then it shows some continued issues with acceptance since he was just taking out of public view ...
Either way not a good thing but one is far worse than the other.

some comments

Ed
I received several emails from Chris Davis between the evening of 02/16 and the afternoon of 02/17. I was out most of the early part of the day on 02/17.

I was asked to evaluate some claims made by Mr. Davis about one of my moderators, and I requested evidence from him to support those claims. I viewed the evidence he provided me, checked records on this site that would support or refute his claims, and then sent him my opinions of the situation he brought to my attention. From what I can see from his replies in this thread, he has apparently accepted my evaluation of his claims being unwarranted and unsupported by any facts I can find. In one of my last emails I offered my suggestion to drop the escalating conflict and move on with his life.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!