Info Chris Davis aka calebroad - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-18-2016, 07:39 PM   #41
calebroad
I really appreciate the postings, I cannot read all that. Not enough time, and I'm just not as passionate about this as some of you are. I would literally yawn myself to sleep trying to read that. Please take me off the list, I am getting emails, and I'm working hard. Making a living. I am just simply not interested. I wish everyone the best. Please take me off the email list. Thank You

Old 02-18-2016, 07:49 PM   #42
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
I really appreciate the postings, I cannot read all that. Not enough time, and I'm just not as passionate about this as some of you are. I would literally yawn myself to sleep trying to read that. Please take me off the list, I am getting emails, and I'm working hard. Making a living. I am just simply not interested. I wish everyone the best. Please take me off the email list. Thank You
Do it yourself. It's in your settings on this site. Go to User CP and then go to settings and it should be there.

As for the rest of this post you decided to write...This is what I gather.

"I can't be bothered to read this because people are telling me I'm in the wrong and I don't want to hear it. So unless someone says something POSITIVE about me, I could care less. I do care enough to come and let them know that I don't care. So please tell me something that I want to hear and I'll respond differently."

So if you don't want to get the emails about this thread any longer, do yourself a favor and figure out how to get the emails to stop. It's in your User CP.

Old 02-18-2016, 08:09 PM   #43
calebroad
No Misty, it's nothing like that. I just have to move on. Plus I really don't share the passion. I'm sorry, it's nothing negative. You guys can speak freely all day long. But I should not be required to listen or involve myself.

For example, I like hunting. My wife does not. I would not force her to go if she finds no enjoyment in hunting.

Anyway, I thank you for giving me the instructions and have a good day. And I hope you speak freely, that is what I fought for and I would never try to stop your freedom of speech. But if I don't want to be a part, why force me?

Have a good day, Chris

Old 02-18-2016, 08:26 PM   #44
Mistyck
My name is not Misty. I can clearly get yours correct, so please do so with mine.

If you don't share the passion then fine. No one's forcing you to participate in this thread. Quit responding, that's your best bet. Take the time to remove yourself from the emails and move on. Stop feeling like the world revolves around you and go on from this and quit having a pity party about it.

Yeah, my dad fought for everyone's right to free speech too. But he dang sure doesn't feel the need to tell everyone that they're stomping on his or that they're free to have theirs. You have yourself a good day and try to be more mature about things.

Old 02-18-2016, 09:35 PM   #45
Black Adder
Quote:
No Misty, it's nothing like that. I just have to move on. Plus I really don't share the passion. I'm sorry, it's nothing negative. You guys can speak freely all day long. But I should not be required to listen or involve myself.

For example, I like hunting. My wife does not. I would not force her to go if she finds no enjoyment in hunting.

Anyway, I thank you for giving me the instructions and have a good day. And I hope you speak freely, that is what I fought for and I would never try to stop your freedom of speech. But if I don't want to be a part, why force me?

Have a good day, Chris
well done!
you have managed to be both irrelevant and irreverent at the same time.
probably time to slink away now and reflect
good night

Old 02-18-2016, 11:11 PM   #46
Billy1138
Quote:
Stop replying then. No one is forcing you and you're making yourself look more arrogant each time you do...

Old 02-19-2016, 05:49 AM   #47
Lucille
Quote:
I am just simply not interested.
In my opinion you are lying. For most people, the subject nearest and dearest to them is themselves.

You started off with an ill advised diatribe toward Nick, which included physical threats.
When people questioned, you called the questioners 'bullies'.
Seeing that discussion about these issues is continuing,(and hurting you rather than Nick) your latest attempt to control and put the hush on is to try to convince everyone that after all those email messages to Nick, after running to the site moderator, after whining 'bully' to anyone who would listen, now you are suddenly uninterested.

You have found out how to unsubscribe, and you need never show up again. Somehow, I don't think we've heard the last of you, but at least anyone doing a search of your name on the internet from now on will be forewarned about the distasteful business tactics you choose to use and can make a rational choice about whether they wish to be involved with you.

Old 02-19-2016, 04:39 PM   #48
AllisonLeigh
Not enough time to read a couple paragraphs, but more than enough time to send Nick dozens and dozens of emails. Not to mention looking for other sites he's a part of, just to contact them and complain about him. If this is how you react to something that makes you yawn I'd hate to see how you would act about something related to hunting!

Old 02-19-2016, 08:46 PM   #49
Bryan S
Not passionate enough to read posts but apparently passionate enough to threaten physical harm?

You've done enough via that chain of emails and your responses in this thread to limit the amount of people that will do herp deals with you to Petco and other big box pet stores as well as poor souls that don't get to read this thread.

I would love to know the names of those 200+ contacts because if they conduct business in any way, shape or form resembling the way that you do then it would save me and a lot of people here a ton of BS in the future.

Old 02-20-2016, 12:45 PM   #50
kingpinreptiles
Thumbs up

I wasnt going to post in this thread, but after reading through it all there is something I HAVE to throw my 2 cents in on.
Chris is not a bad dude. Someone recently posted in this thread that they hope someone else possibly doing business with Chris will see this so they know what kind of person theyre dealing with. But this thread is more personal than business...

Sure, Chris kept replying saying the wrong things and digging the grave deeper, only for others to attack him for still responding. To me it seems like Chris isnt the best with technology, doesnt understand the email notifications, and he just got attacked for that too. Is it that hard to believe not everyone knows exactly what theyre doing online?

As far as business goes, have any of you ever done business with Chris, since that is what this threads focus should be on, other than just watching him trip over his own words. And yes I get him making threats happened to be a part of him attempting to do business this time. But from my experience Chris is not like that.

Last month Chris flew up to my city and rented a car to come to my house and personally pick up some turtles. Business-wise, the transaction was flawless, and it was for more money than a lot of people make in a year.

So theres my 2 cents on it, for anyone who comes to this thread looking for an actual business transaction with Chris.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!