Bad Guy Greg DeCurtis aka Gregory Austin - disputes valid charges - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2016, 11:54 AM   #51
snotty fox
Honestly from an outside perspective it seems like this person is taking their grandmother's credit card without her knowledge and charging to it for the animals. Then when said grandmother is reviewing her statements sees "unauthorized" charges (as she has no knowledge of the purchase ) and disputes them. Just an observation.

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Old 10-17-2016, 03:16 PM   #52
Will0W783
I don't think there is a grandmother involved here; I think that whole story is a cover to try to shift the blame off of Greg DeCurtis/Austin/whatever his real name is so he can continue to string Julie along in the hopes that she will give up on getting her money back.

Old 10-19-2016, 11:27 AM   #53
Gecko Ranch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will0W783 View Post
I don't think there is a grandmother involved here; I think that whole story is a cover to try to shift the blame off of Greg DeCurtis/Austin/whatever his real name is so he can continue to string Julie along in the hopes that she will give up on getting her money back.
The card very likely does belong to the Grandma. I am sure now it is being used without permission. Usually when family members are involved with payment it is legit, especially with adults, however, we have an exception here. Gregory also has a pattern of having problems with the law.

Old 10-19-2016, 11:45 AM   #54
Mike Schultz
Using a family member's card to purchase goods, knowing that the family member will dispute the charge, is still fraud...

Old 10-24-2016, 07:21 PM   #55
Gecko Ranch
No payment received yet

Here is the latest broken promise.
Attached Images

Old 11-22-2016, 11:24 AM   #56
Gecko Ranch
Chargeback reversed!!!! Finally!!

After many months and lots of personal stress and time spent on this, the credit card company resolved this. I have no idea how, but at least I have my money back. Gregory, if you read this, please do not conduct yourself like this any more with the herp community, if someone is willing to take a chance on you at this point.

Thank you all who have supported me through this long process!
Attached Images

Old 11-22-2016, 12:01 PM   #57
Robert Walker
Good for you Julie!

Old 11-22-2016, 12:19 PM   #58
JButera
Kudos

Old 11-22-2016, 12:44 PM   #59
Lucille
Julie I'm glad you got your money back!

Old 11-23-2016, 08:20 PM   #60
tlmoon
Excellent news!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!