Attempted scam (moved from the classifieds): 1.2 trio of pied balls for trade - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-20-2006, 08:05 PM   #71
juggalo
sorry all I forgot to spell check my bad

Old 10-20-2006, 08:13 PM   #72
Tsutton5
wow

I inquired about an animal he had posted a few weeks ago, because he is in NJ Sicklerville, with is 5 min from me said he had a pet store I figured I would check him out, but he said he was moving to Baltimore MD that weekend so I couldn't go...I told him I was looking for a place to buy feeders, he gave me a name of another place not to far from me....and said they would take care of me.. FRIENDS of his.... never went there.... I never did find the store he supposedly had owned.... Basically he is just full of shit

Old 10-20-2006, 08:37 PM   #73
Dr Owens
I edited the title of the thread in order to make it a little more clear (at a glance) as to why it's on the BOI.

Old 10-20-2006, 11:26 PM   #74
densnake1
He he he, I love when you guys catch these morons. People should know better by know.
Dennis Cook

Old 10-21-2006, 12:03 AM   #75
SNAKESDJF
Thumbs up CHECK OUt THIS batteling NIGERIAN SCAMs WEBSITE

Check out this website, these guys really mess with the nigerian scammers.
Oha yeah nice looking Pie B/Pythons!! Dave
http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

Old 10-21-2006, 12:25 AM   #76
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Like I said.....it amazes me that these people think we're all as dumb as they are, lol.
Obviously some of us are.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?p=441256

And we all wonder why this scammers keep getting away with it.

Old 10-21-2006, 12:35 AM   #77
Dennis Hultman
*These scammers
Quote:
And we all wonder why this scammers keep getting away with it.

Old 10-21-2006, 10:36 AM   #78
Ghi Reptiles
Heck...there are known scammers still operating today under different names and even their own names...it's all over the place...is anyone really surprised?

Once these loosers try to commit fraud on this site are they banned?

Old 10-21-2006, 11:30 PM   #79
ravensgait
re

[quote=Ghi Reptiles]Heck...there are known scammers still operating today under different names and even their own names...it's all over the place...is anyone really surprised?

NOPE!!! Randy

Old 01-08-2008, 07:05 AM   #80
snakewrangler
I did not want to bump up an old thread, but a member of my own forum was scammed by Kevin this week. Kevin posted a group of animals for sale on my site, claiming that his job was transferring him from MD to TN.

The member purchased a 100% het albino boa from Kevin. Kevin had a friend deliver the snake from MD to NC. The snake showed up covered in mites and with mucus coming out his mouth and nose.

Kevin has done nothing except deny the snake was sick or that it had mites.

The other suspicious thing was that he posted his animals for sale because he is moving to TN. A week later, he acquired a pair of leopard tortoises. If he wanted to sell his animals so that he didn't have to move them, then acquiring large torts would be counterproductive.

I was not aware of this thread until a post on my own forum appeared yesterday morning that read "Do not do business with black phoenix/Crimson Exotics."

"black phoenix" is the handle he goes by nowadays. I will post any further developments.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!