Reticulatus & Patricia Sale! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
MoreliaMan
Reticulatus & Patricia Sale!

I have a stunning Probable pair (based on behavioral observation, not proven) of the retics from Sean Stewart @ Herpetologic. These Are Magnificent Metallic red rare beauties pounding melanogaster fruit flies & anything smaller. They are extremely bold & I see them both hopping around climbing daily. I bought them as Juveniles a year & a half ago so they are thriving full bodied adults now ready to go. Im looking to get only what I paid for them as juveniles so take the pair for 350. & as an added bonus I will throw in the 30 gallon long/high that they are housed in, with screen, light, full of Live Terrarrium plants, False botton with gravel & the planting substrate sold & used by black jungle.. The best part is that it is already seeded & established with Springtails & leaf litter so you can skip a few days of Flies & not worry that they dont eat. Also they grew up in this tank so buying as a whole is less stress on them. I also have a Pair of Tincs(Patricia) that are about 2-3 now purchased from Patrick at Saurian enterprises(the Patricia are a confirmed pair by Patrick & the Male calls). They are in a planted XL Exo terra & I will let these go for 275 with the cage(which is about what I paid for the animals alone as well) Thanks, & let me know if you live close enough to NY & are interested in either. A deal can be made for 575 to take both. Pics can be sent by request for serious buyers... email me direct at idris2279@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread