Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 24 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2004, 07:29 PM   #231
Mustangrde1
Kevin why is it you keep trying to bring up Venomoids? Is it to turn the light of this topic away from you and what appears more and more to be shipping dangerous reptiles through UPS?

I have never once in this thread mentioned anything about venomoids nor have I insulted you or threatened you. I challenge you to prove me wrong and here let me make it simple for you Here are all my post on this thread.

MY FIRST POST TO THIS THREAD -PAGE 14.

Quote:
Mustangrde1
Scott Bice
Sistrurus Motel "Welcome"
Feedback Rating: (0)

Warning Level: 0
_[ View User Warnings ]

To Both Parties.

Please post ALL your e-mails if you have them including any that confirms shipment and date it arrived.

Post any pictures of the King Kevin from your end any file photos of it and Jeremy as a hot keeper I know most take great pride in thier animals and have pics when they get it so please scann any you have of it.

As to the Delta / UPS . Please post any proof one way or another. Ray Hunter has stated he will help either party to prove through either of the carriers the info.

This desptie my views on Kevin is not a void issue. It is however a issue on potentially False advertising if the king was not a rodent feeder and an Issue on questionable shipping. couple others of more minor signifigants as well.

Jeremy If you need to return the King Via ups to Kevin I am sure there are a few large reptile dealers in NY that for a fee will ship the animal back to Kevin for you Legally.

WWW.THEREPTILEROOM.ORG
WWW.REPTILIANS.ORG

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

11-15-2004 12:56 PM

Can you read the part that says THIS IS NOT A VOID ISSUE!

My next post page 24

Quote:
Mustangrde1
Scott Bice

_[ View User Warnings ]

quote:TITLE 18. CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I. CRIMES

CHAPTER 3. ANIMALS, BIRDS, FISH, AND PLANTS

LACEY ACT

§ 3372. Prohibited acts

(a) Offenses other than marking offenses. It is unlawful for any person--

(1) to import, export, transport, sell, receive, acquire, or purchase any fish or wildlife or plant taken, possessed, transported, or sold in violation of any law, treaty, or regulation of the United States or in violation of any Indian tribal law;

(2) to import, export, transport, sell, receive, acquire, or purchase in interstate or foreign commerce--

(A) any fish or wildlife taken, possessed, transported, or sold in violation of any law or regulation of any State or in violation of any foreign law, or

(B) any plant taken, possessed, transported, or sold in violation of any law or regulation of any State;

(3) within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States (as defined in section 7 of title 18, United States Code [18 USCS § 7])--

(A) to possess any fish or wildlife taken, possessed, transported, or sold in violation of any law or regulation of any State or in violation of any foreign law or Indian tribal law, or

(B) to possess any plant taken, possessed, transported, or sold in violation of any law or regulation of any State; [or]

(4) to attempt to commit any act described in paragraphs (1) through (4) [(3)].

(b) Marking offenses. It is unlawful for any person to import, export, or transport in interstate commerce any container or package containing any fish or wildlife unless the container or package has previously been plainly marked, labeled, or tagged in accordance with the regulations issued pursuant to paragraph (2) of subsection 7(a) of this Act [16 USCS § 3376(a)(2)].

(c) Sale and purchase of guiding and outfitting services and invalid licenses and permits.

(1) Sale. It is deemed to be a sale of fish or wildlife in violation of this Act [16 USCS §§ 371 et seq.] for a person for money or other consideration to offer or provide--

(A) guiding, outfitting, or other services; or

(B) a hunting or fishing license or permit;

for the illegal taking, acquiring, receiving, transporting, or possessing of fish or wildlife.

(2) Purchase. It is deemed to be a purchase of fish or wildlife in violation of this Act [16 USCS §§ 371 et seq.] for a person to obtain for money or other consideration--

(A) guiding, outfitting, or other services; or

(B) a hunting or fishing license or permit;

for the illegal taking, acquiring, receiving, transporting, or possessing of fish or wildlife.

(d) False labeling offenses. It is unlawful for any person to make or submit any false record, account, or label for, or any false identification of any fish, wildlife, or plant which has been, or is intended to be--

(1) imported, exported, transported, sold, purchased, or received from any foreign country; or

(2) transported in interstate or foreign commerce.

Now lets SEE THE PROOF OF LEGAL SHIPPING Kevin. Or are you in violation of the LACY ACT?

WWW.THEREPTILEROOM.ORG
WWW.REPTILIANS.ORG

11-16-2004 07:07 PM

Again Page 24 directly below the above post

Quote:
Mustangrde1
Scott Bice

_[ View User Warnings ]

One last question Kevin. If and when the IRS audits you how are you going to provide them proof of these 70$ charges for shipping if you do not have the saved airway bills for Delta?

So again where is your documented proof that as a bussiness man you must keep incase of an Audit from the IRS for shipping and bussiness expenditures?

WWW.THEREPTILEROOM.ORG
WWW.REPTILIANS.ORG

11-16-2004 07:30 PM
Again NOTHING about venomoids! Though I did pose a question that is relevant about IRS and bussiness practices . Along with the Lacy act on shipping. No threats made just questions that pertained legitimatly to this subject

My next reply Page 26

Quote:
Mustangrde1
Scott Bice

_[ View User Warnings ]

I need to look though my archives but I have all the wonderful numbers you will need for Oregon and the direct numbers. The Main office number will get you rerouted for days.

Here are Two to start you off though

Oregon Division of fish and wildlife airport inspection division. 1-503-231-6135

Oregon Fish and Wildlife Law Enforcement direct number 1-503-872-5268

WWW.THEREPTILEROOM.ORG
WWW.REPTILIANS.ORG

11-17-2004 01:58 AM
Someone asked for numbers I provided them. Nothing on voids yet . No threats either!

My next post on page 39

Quote:
Mustangrde1
Scott Bice

_[ View User Warnings ]

Oregon IRS

Eugene 300 Country Club Rd., Eugene, OR_ 97401 Monday-Friday_8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.(541) 465-6739

Oregon Veterinary Medical
Examining Board 800 NE Oregon St., Suite 407
Portland, Oregon 97232
E-mail the Board

Phone: 503-731-4051
Fax: 503-731-4207
Investigations: 503-731-8379

Requirements:
1. Graduate of a veterinary medical school accredited
by the AVMA, or if a foreign graduate:
Have a certificate from ECFVG, PAVE or other
equivalency program approved by the Board.
2. Passed the NBE/ CCT* or NAVLE and Juris Prudence
exams.
3. If you have less than one year's US experience, you
must obtain an Intern Permit and practice under the
supervision of an Oregon-licensed veterinarian for one
year (or the balance of a year). See details below.
LICENSING: This is the first step for all applicants. Complete and submit the application and fee. The Juris Prudence Exam will be sent to you to complete and return. When
you pass the JP test, you will be sent an activation form. You may not practice in Oregon until you activate your license or Intern Permit. Complete and send in the activation form, along with the $100 fee. Your Permanent License
or Intern Permit will be issued upon receipt of all necessary documentation. (NOTE: You do not need to activate your license until you plan to actually practice in Oregon. However, if you activate more than one year beyond your application date, you
will need to ask that "letters of good standing" be sent to Oregon from states/ provinces where you have been licensed, and you must provide proof of one year's active clinic practice, if not submitted with original application.

American Veterinary Medical Association Headquarters:
1931 North Meacham Road - Suite 100
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Phone: 847-925-8070, Fax: 847-925-1329
E-mail: avmainfo@avma.org

DEA Offices & Telephone Nos.
Bend—541-385-8798
Eugene—541-465-6861
Medford—541-776-4260
Portland—503-326-3371
Salem—503-399-5902

Oregon Fish and Wildlife
Headquarters:
3406 Cherry Avenue NE
Salem, OR 97303
Main phone 503-947-6000
Toll free 800-720-6339 (ODFW)
email: ODFW.info@state.or.us

United States fish and wildlife

CLARK R. BAVIN NATIONAL FISH AND WILDLIFE FORENSICS LABORATORYType of Station: LAW ENFORCEMENT
Region: National Programs (9)
State: OREGON

Contact Information:
Telephone: 541 482-4191
FAX: 541 482-4989

Mailing Address:
1490 EAST MAIN STREET
ASHLAND, OREGON 97520-1310

Location Address:
1490 EAST MAIN STREET
ASHLAND, OREGON 97520-1310

Directions to the Office:
"1490 EAST MAIN STREET"

WWW.THEREPTILEROOM.ORG
WWW.REPTILIANS.ORG

11-17-2004 01:54 PM
As i promised members who wanted the numbers I posted them when i woke up the next day. Still no threats still nothing about venomoids!

And my next post on page 40 in rebuttle to your direct insults toward me.

Quote:
Mustangrde1
Scott Bice

_[ View User Warnings ]

Interesting Reply . Up until now I have not insulted you in any way shape or form. NOR WILL I SINK TO YOUR APPARENT LOW LEVEL OF INSULTING PERSONS.

Unlike you I have kept my word at all times and answered any and every question asked of me on any thread. Can you say the same. um NO would be the answer to the question. Ill answer that one as I am sure you would not or would skirt the question like every other question you have ever been asked.

Though I must admit I cant wait to see how many warning points your nailed with for your last post.

As to all the numbers I posted They are correct , real , factual numbers. Also NO breeder who conducts bussiness within the laws will need to worry about the IRS. So stop skirting the issues and answer the questions with PROOF not your lies.Then again if a honest person was accused of so many potential crimes they sure would provide proof that it is false.

I have been posting all along, though I suspect if you were to stop resorting to school yard tactics of calling people names you may have noticed that.

And Finally How many times on this thread are you going to say your finished. I got a bet going on how many this time?

WWW.THEREPTILEROOM.ORG
WWW.REPTILIANS.ORG

11-17-2004 09:46 PM

Again nothing about voids mentiones . No threats, No insults.

My next post on page 46

Quote:
Mustangrde1
Scott Bice

_[ View User Warnings ]

Kevin. I have never tried to make this a venomoid topic. In fact here is a exactly what I stated very early on in this thread.

quote:To Both Parties.

Please post ALL your e-mails if you have them including any that confirms shipment and date it arrived.

Post any pictures of the King Kevin from your end any file photos of it and Jeremy as a hot keeper I know most take great pride in thier animals and have pics when they get it so please scann any you have of it.

As to the Delta / UPS . Please post any proof one way or another. Ray Hunter has stated he will help either party to prove through either of the carriers the info.

This desptie my views on Kevin is not a void issue. It is however a issue on potentially False advertising if the king was not a rodent feeder and an Issue on questionable shipping. couple others of more minor signifigants as well.

Jeremy If you need to return the King Via ups to Kevin I am sure there are a few large reptile dealers in NY that for a fee will ship the animal back to Kevin for you Legally.

You however continue to try and turn it in to one to shed light off the topics of many peoples concerns reguarding your shipping practices!

Your threats and name calling is extremely childish in nature which is no suprise from anyone who reads ANY threads you have ever posted on. I personally love this one by you toward me.
quote:you could have drove here by now and got your ass beat by me and ended it all,

Now answer this question YES or NO without any other jiberish from you a single post WITH EITHER YES or NO and nothing else.

Will you allow Ray Hunter to Post the Information he obtained from Delta reguarding you.__________________
Scott Bice
International Venomous Reptile Keepers Society
WWW.IVRKS.ORG
WWW.THEREPTILEROOM.ORG
WWW.REPTILIANS.ORGReport this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

11-18-2004 02:31 PM
Again NOTHING about voids, threats or insults.

Now I will ask if your so willing and wanting to put this all behind you why will you not let Ray Hunter post the information?

You yourself asked him for the help and when he was able to obtain the information You now do not want it posted?

WHY?

Old 11-18-2004, 07:49 PM   #232
The BoidSmith
Quote:
The only thing it will accomplish is to get a bunch of people that have bought animals from me harassed by the likes of Scott and Jerry, and I am not going to give them anything to rant about, it is nobody's business who I deal with, I hope you understand my point of view on that.
Yes, everyone will agree it would not be appropriate to post the information of all your customers. But at least I assume Ray has a printout with all your shipments through Delta of the last few months. It would be my suggestion that with a black marker he crossed off "all shipments" except the one we are dealing with here. That will protect the privacy of all your customers and the issue would be resolved once and for all.

Thanks.

Old 11-18-2004, 08:56 PM   #233
gila7150
At this point it doesn't really matter whether Ray prints Kevin's Delta records or not because he already said that Kevin never shipped the animal in question.
Quote:
I never heard back from Kevin when I e-mailed him last night to help get him the Delta records to prove his claim. Because I do not have authorization, I will not post my findings, but I now have official confirmation that Kevin DID NOT send the King cobra by Delta airlines. A Delta staff member went back 9 months to verify that Kevin has NOT used Delta to ship the King Cobra. Surprised??? Nope, not me. A proven liar, is a liar! Why would we expect anything else from him?
Unless Kevin says that Ray is a liar, it's pretty obvious that he shipped a king cobra through UPS.

So Kevin, is Ray a liar?

Old 11-18-2004, 10:14 PM   #234
schlegelii
one more day....

I realize that it has been a number of days since I have posted regarding the improper shipping of the king cobra from Kevin Smith. Due to some minor complications I have had some difficulty getting photo graphic evidence to finish this dispute. There are currently a few wheels in motion to acquire the photos and shipping info. I was assure this evening that I will have a few different versions to prove that Kevin, did with out a doubt ship this snake UPS. Please keep you eyes on this thread tomorrow for some picture. I have also had some finger prints lifted from the box by the local police, they will be more then happy to run them if needed.

Jeremy

Old 11-18-2004, 10:57 PM   #235
gila7150
Quote:
I have also had some finger prints lifted from the box by the local police, they will be more then happy to run them if needed.
I have no doubt that Kevin shipped the snake through UPS but that is absolutely ridiculous. No police officer in his right mind would waste his time finger printing a box that had been touched by several people in transit as well as yourself.
....and I don't think you'd bring this box to the police since you are as guilty as Kevin for knowingly receiving it.

Old 11-18-2004, 11:40 PM   #236
DThomas
Re: one more day....

Quote:
Originally posted by schlegelii
I have also had some finger prints lifted from the box by the local police, they will be more then happy to run them if needed.

Jeremy
I have to chime in on this one since I have relative experience with this. Unless they took the tape, there is no practical way to finger print a cardboard box with few exceptions. What kind of box was used to ship the snake?

Quote:
Originally posted by gila7150
No police officer in his right mind would waste his time finger printing a box that had been touched by several people in transit as well as yourself.
Not necessarily. It would not be possible in the field but it could be submitted to a crime lab and they might be able to get some lifts off of it. But it would be time consuming and involve a few specialized processes. And granted, Kevin's prints on it would not positively conclude he shipped it. It would prove he had atleast touched the box, thus giving more credibility to the accusation that it was used to ship the cobra.

Old 11-19-2004, 01:12 AM   #237
Jungle Gems
Jeremy...

Quote:
Originally posted by schlegelii
IPlease keep you eyes on this thread tomorrow for some picture.
Jeremy
... I strongly suggest that you post those pictures without delay. If you believe you have reason enough to post a complaint about Kevin on a public forum, you need to manifest some evidence for your credibility's sake. Otherwise, you have done Kevin and the entire herp community a grave disservice.

Jennifer Webb

Old 11-19-2004, 01:16 AM   #238
oreganus
Lightbulb Funny stuff....

Can this thread possibly get a little more rediculous?? At this point Jeremy can take the peanuts out of my **** while he is eating it for all I care. I notice he is kind enough to show up to make false and crazy threats, false accusations, but he still has not explained trying to rip me off or if he still has the king alive or dead, that last question has been asked by several people on this thread, not just me. We would all have a picture in 12 hours about 4 days and 46 pages ago, haven't gotten it yet. Two or three basic questions were asked 46 pages ago also, still have yet to be answered. Once again, how long does it take to fabricate evidence to back up your false accusations?? Just curious, I am sure there are more people on this thread wondering the same thing.
LMAO
Kevin

Old 11-19-2004, 01:26 AM   #239
Wilomn
Re: for you....

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus
Alvaro,
You have came on here intelligently and posted with class through this entire thread. I believe I answered the question with my last post, but I will be a little more specific for you, so I am not accused of dodging questions by some others on here. The plain and simple truth is that even if I posted the info on here, it won't do any good, because it won't end anything. The only thing it will accomplish is to get a bunch of people that have bought animals from me harassed by the likes of Scott and Jerry, and I am not going to give them anything to rant about, it is nobody's business who I deal with, I hope you understand my point of view on that. Just because you are here for reason of the topic of this thread, doesn't mean that there aren't others on here with completely different intentions.
thanks,
Kevin
kevin, the point here and now is NOT who you have done business with but HOW you sent ONE particular cobra to ONE particular person ONE time.

At the moment I don't care that you do voids. At the moment I don't care if you rival guys like Rich in the number of animals you sell.

At the moment all I'd like to see is the proof YOU said YOU had. Show a copy of the airbill. Just this one.

JUST THE AIRBILL NUMBER.

Old 11-19-2004, 01:30 AM   #240
Wilomn
Re: Funny stuff....

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus
Once again, how long does it take to fabricate evidence to back up your false accusations?? Kevin
One would think that YOU of all people would know the EXACT answer to that question kevin.

Where IS that airbill number that YOU said YOU would post about 40 pages ago?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!