Good Guy Richard Baker aka (chesapeake bay ball pythons) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
jamesearl
Talking Richard Baker aka (chesapeake bay ball pythons)

Just wanted to let everyone know just how great Richard is to work with. We just purchased a rack from him and it was the easiest most pleasant transaction we have ever had. We not only got our rack to us in less then a week but was fast and extremely polite to talk to via e-mail dealing with specs and order details. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Thanks again Richard

James & Brian

Old 05-11-2011, 06:11 PM   #2
elkmillbillyreptiles
Yeah. Rich is great. One of the few true reptile people out there. He's the best.

Old 05-12-2011, 02:43 AM   #3
MaddoxDobes
I've had the pleasure to get to know Rich and Brandie. They build amazing racks and have healthy, beautiful snakes!

Old 05-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #4
smb2585
We too have dealt with Rich & Brandie -- they are awesome people and we have purchased a rack and a few snakes from them and will be dealing with them again soon! Highly recommend them as well!! Their snakes are beautiful and healthy. Never ever had a problem with them

Old 05-31-2011, 07:35 PM   #5
rbchesapeakeball
Thanks everyone!
Rich

Old 06-04-2011, 12:24 AM   #6
deobra2869
i just got a female lesser from rich a couple weeks ago and she was A+++++
not to mention rich was soooooo easy to work with and always professional with quick email responses and always had answers to all my questions!

Rich is a GREAT GUY to deal with you will not be disappointed

thank you again rich for the gorgeous lesser girl
(she is feisty lol)

Old 06-04-2011, 09:11 AM   #7
rbchesapeakeball
Thank you Deobra! I'm glad you're happy with her. All of the babies from that clutch are feisty!
Thanks again,
Rich

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!