SOLD!! LAST ONE!!! Adult Fem. Leopard Boa (WOW, Possibly Gravid) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 06-09-2014, 03:21 PM   #1
ACFE
LAST ONE!!! Adult Fem. Leopard Boa (WOW, Possibly Gravid)

Ok Fauna, the time has come and I'm down to the LAST snake I'm going to have to part with! You guys have been great and I appreciate all of the offers and purchases!

First and foremost, I wanted to apologize for my phone service from the other most recent ad. I wasn't made aware of any complications until the individual who purchased the Hypo Leopard yesterday brought the issues to my attention. I have since resolved the complication as it was a phone line glitch on the service providers end and may have cost me a few collector with amazing Untouched Leopard projects on their minds.

Now, the fun stuff!!!

Please understand that this is the last Adult Leopard Boa that I own and she is a true gem! The possibilities for Leopard Boas are endless! I chose Leopards bc the are one of the morphs that have not literally flooded the market and have an astonishing amount of potential!

You can be in the back of the line with all of the "run-of-the-mill" everyday average folks or start working on rare unique opportunities today!

Do not equate her being the "last one" and as being the least attractive. I'm NOT selling a clutch where this is that lone ranger that was the reject of the group. The photos speak for themselves (more upon request).

I had various snakes from central stuff, Sunglow motleys, leopards, monitor lizards, etc. that I parted with and sold. Ppl buy what fits their needs at that time. The person that wanted the T+ Boas did not have a need for a Kahl Sunglow Motley, etc. and so on.

So, if you are desiring a Hot Adult LEOPARD female that you can plug into projects IMMEDIATELY, or score BIG if she's gravid, then she's the one for you!

I purchased all of the leopards as small babies and are about 3.5yrs old now.

I plugged her with my male leopard at the time and was able to get a few photo shots of them bound up together.

She just may be gravid and would be my LOSS and your GAIN... I obviously don't want to sell them but life has priorities and family comes first over a hobby.

If she was gravid, out if good faith for my hard work and effort, just throwing a baby or two back my direction would seem reasonable as you'll make 4x your money back on initial purchase.

But at any rate, being that I am a fair and honest individual, I'm selling her as if she's not gravid. So take advantage of this RARE opportunity!

As explained before, all of the snakes were just too much for me to handle and demanded quite a bit of time feeding, cleaning, etc.

We are going to be having a baby in the next couple months, we just moved into a larger house to accommodate the new addition, and the bottom line is kids are expensive.

This equates to.... the snakes gotta GO...

Maybe a few years from now, once things stabilize, I'll jump back in to Herps, etc. but right now I want them gone.

So here's your opportunity to score!

I'm asking $1500 for her and am open to any and all offers! The worse that could happen is we disagree on a price, wish each other luck, and carry on with our lives. No biggie...

So come one, come all, take advantage of this great opportunity to add potential to your collection. Deals like this don't come around too often.

I will admit, it is a little odd being "that guy" who has to part with his hobbies at insane prices bc of priorities and establishment of a new family... Such is life...

Good Luck!

Give me a call anytime, 858-386-4947!

Thanks for looking!

Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2014, 01:00 AM   #2
Jayda
Who produced her? Does she have accompanying paperwork?

LucK|E

Old 07-01-2014, 07:13 PM   #3
ACFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayda View Post
Who produced her? Does she have accompanying paperwork?

LucK|E
She's sold... Thanks for your interest.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2014, 12:27 AM   #4
citrus.ghost
Where are pics?

Old 07-03-2014, 04:05 AM   #5
ACFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by citrus.ghost View Post
Where are pics?
She's sold. Thank you for your interest.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-11-2014, 03:24 AM   #6
Snaker92056
Ack! I'm a week too late seeing this!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!