Inquiry Tropoddity - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2012, 02:07 AM   #21
HerpVenue
Basically it is a bunch of what he likes to call "embelishments"
They kept coming and coming and coming. I had to address them. It was driving me crazy.

I was giving little hints. Finally in December we addressed his embellishments privately. He apologized. Won't happen again.

Then it happened again of course. So I addressed them publicly.

Unfortunately they are scattered in several FB forums and it makes keeping track and organizing hard to follow.

But he has apologized for his embellishments.................AGAIN

Old 03-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #22
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
Basically it is a bunch of what he likes to call "embelishments"
They kept coming and coming and coming. I had to address them. It was driving me crazy.

I was giving little hints. Finally in December we addressed his embellishments privately. He apologized. Won't happen again.

Then it happened again of course. So I addressed them publicly.

Unfortunately they are scattered in several FB forums and it makes keeping track and organizing hard to follow.

But he has apologized for his embellishments.................AGAIN
Which, means with his record, he will embellish again.
Sorry, Ritchie.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #23
Lucille
I think guys like telling 'fish stories' and they can tell some whoppers. And there is this word called 'puffery', an exaggeration, often in advertising, that a reasonable person reading them realizes that the puff may not really be true but the seller is just talking up his/her product e.g. 'These are the best crickets ever sold'.

But if someone says they had 1,000 orders, that is measurable and if the truth is not nearby, the statement might tend to give potential customers a false sense of security, that they are dealing with a large scale seller. In any case, it is not a good idea to be making up false claims about past sales.

So I'm curious about exactly how many orders there were. Were there 999, or let's say, 27?

Old 03-04-2012, 11:50 PM   #24
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
So I'm curious about exactly how many orders there were. Were there 999, or let's say, 27?
Let us look at the totality of the circumstances.

-He started doing the cricket thing in December. Add in some time to get the word out. blah blah blah.
-He is a middleman drop shipper who never really sees the crickets.
-Dec 23 he posts that he had over 1000 orders with delays and crushed boxes.

What percentage of shipments is logical and realistic to get damaged during Holiday season. Every shipment? 75% ? 50% ? 25% ?

Lets say each order was delayed and or crushed. Damn he had 1000 orders and he just barely got started.
Lets say 50% of orders get damaged or crushed. Damn he had 2000 orders and he just got started. He is better than anyone out there.
Lets say 25% of his orders got crushed. Damn he had a total of 4000 orders.

Do you see what I am getting at?

In December 2011 he apologized and said he won't be pretending to be an expert anymore. In January 2012 he told Bobby Hill that in 2008 he was an Avid tegutalk guy. Damn we just had that same EXACT discussion a month prior and now he will used the same EXACT lie to a guy he supposedly respects.

Then he says Bobby Hill is holding his tegus for him without money.
Yeah that is technically true in a slanted sort of way.
The other way of looking at it is, he was giving Bobby Hill the run around.
It is all about twisting things.

I truly do hope he has learned his lesson again. But considering the fact that he is always the victim and all this is everyone else's fault but his...... I doubt it.

Old 07-14-2012, 05:41 PM   #25
HerpVenue
Alek, I hear you have been Private messaging my friends on Facebook and lying to them and telling them I hacked into your accounts.

True or not? I would like to know.

You are no longer banned so I would like you to respond HERE. Quit hiding in PM's.

Old 07-26-2012, 01:19 AM   #26
HerpVenue
Alek, I hear that now you are private messaging people I do not even know and telling them I hacked your computer.

If it is true, do not hide in private messages. Get it out in public for the whole world to see.

Computer hacking is a CRIME punishable by law. If I am guilty, may I rot in prison.

PS. Filing false reports with the police is a crime too... be careful

Old 07-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #27
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
Alek, I hear that now you are private messaging people I do not even know and telling them I hacked your computer.

If it is true, do not hide in private messages. Get it out in public for the whole world to see.

Computer hacking is a CRIME punishable by law. If I am guilty, may I rot in prison.

PS. Filing false reports with the police is a crime too... be careful
That is low.

Old 07-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #28
HerpVenue
Alek refuses to file an official police report because he knows that false information to a Police Officer is a crime.

So he will just try and sucker as many people as he can through PMs that I hacked his computer.

Unfortunately there are some SUCKERS out there who believe him.

Luckily there are some SMART people out there who don't.

I wxposed the truths about him publicly. His only defense is to make up lies and convince people through PMs one at a time.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #29
Snake-Queen
He is a real piece of work.

If some believe in his lies, then they aren't worth dealing with.

Old 08-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #30
HerpVenue
After "permanently" leaving the reptile scene for like 2 weeks or 2 days or whatever, on August 24 2012, Alek has started a new facebook business page called Big Boss Reptiles https://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-B...54949781245769

Oh. and it says he will be giving Savanah Monitor breeding tips this weekend. He acquired his expertise while TEMPORARILY housing an ALREADY BREEDING pair of Savanah Monitors for his friend for like 2 months or so.

It also says it was founded March 24 2011. hhhmmm way to start your "business" on an "honest" note.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!