Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #71
Jela's Phat Phibs
Here's pics of the 275 gram female Pied that I was to receive. This one look familiar to anyone??

Old 01-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #72
Jela's Phat Phibs
Here's a couple more of the male that he sent.

Old 01-12-2012, 01:03 PM   #73
lavy&purple retics
susan isnt that your female pied?

Old 01-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #74
Susan S.
Yes, that is my female Piebald!

That is my picture probably from a recent ad posted online.
I know Steve knew I had an ad online with four nice pictures of different
ball morphs. Taking all this in this morning, I kinda figured he may have
taken some of my pictures. Here are all the pictures I used in the ad.....if you've seen any of the others, please let me know.

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #75
Susan S.
Email sent

Jeff at Jela's Phat Phibs....I just sent you an email.

Old 01-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #76
Jela's Phat Phibs
WOW!!! He mentioned the blue eyed lucy as well!! Looks like he was having a field day offering your snakes to people Susan!! Hopefully more come out of the woodwork and expose this guy!!!

Old 01-12-2012, 01:44 PM   #77
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan S. View Post
Jeff at Jela's Phat Phibs....I just sent you an email.
Susan, I just replied. I look forward to hearing from you

Old 01-12-2012, 02:19 PM   #78
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpman850 View Post
I am not going to scoop to your level STOP TALKING TO ME I AM GOING TO BLOCK YOU RIGHT NOW...
Boy you are going to have to block a lot more people than him. I don't care how many infractions I get, every time you post on this site, I will return with a post to this thread so everyone will see what you are doing. If I have to, I will hunt down everyone you know and inform them of your doings. You are lying to some of the best scam busters on this site and you are as transparent as they come. You need to spend a little more time in the BOI than perusing the classifieds and realize you are making all the stupid mistakes others have that have destroyed their life (some even in jail). You need to do the right think or this WILL haunt you forever ...

Jeff, do you have the address to the package you sent to his house or is it on that tracking link? Anyone know if this kid is underage?

Old 01-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #79
Jela's Phat Phibs
Yes. I retained all emails, texts, photos, shipping bills, etc for when the time comes that they are needed. He is obviously some teenager that lives at home with his parents. I dug up his home online and it is a nice, cushy beach house in Tallahassee. Way too nice of a home for a "23 year old" that makes a living scamming people out of reptiles and supplies.

Old 01-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #80
lavy&purple retics
Hes over 20

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller