Images needed for a book - URGENT - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-03-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
DannyB
Images needed for a book - URGENT

Hi, My name is Danny Brown. I live in Queensland, Australia. I am nearing completion of a 1200 pages, 3000 image book on Australian Lizards that I have been working on for the last 9 years but I have hit a hurdle. Until very recently, neither leatherback or silkback beardeds existed in this country. I have been able to get photographs of limited hatchlings but, as no adults yet exist, I cannot get photos of adult leatherback or silkback beardeds locally. If anybody has clear photos of silkback babies, silkback adults or leatherback adults that they would like to see published, along with full acknowledgement and website listing at the front of the book, then I would appreciate your help. The catch is that I need the photos within the next few days (by the 8th July at the latest) as the graphic artist is breathing down my neck to place images. Images would need to be preferably 1mb or bigger and can be emailed to geckodan@bigpond.com .
Regards
Danny Brown

Old 07-04-2012, 03:56 AM   #2
DannyB
Nobody able to help in exchange for free advertising in a book that will sell all over the world?

Danny

Old 07-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #3
snowgyre
Hi Danny,

It's just that you picked a bad time to ask for images. Most people on this forum are in the United States and we're celebrating Independence Day today (so, lots of parties, cookouts, fireworks, drinking, etc.). I'm not sure how much time you've got, but people should be filtering back online by Friday. I would help but I don't keep any bearded dragons.

Old 07-04-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
DannyB
Thanks for the heads up - I'll wait for them all to sober up.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:45 AM   #5
DannyB
Wow, I have enough images now to pick qand choose. Many thanks to those who contributed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!