for sale: Unsexed yearling - Jayapura type - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 02:51 AM   #1
brian.toia
for sale: Unsexed yearling - Jayapura type

I purchased this one from Troy Frantz and it's been in my care since Jan 08. I was told by Troy it was cb and hatched in Sept 07. It has been problem free.....no bad sheds, never turned down a meal, very calm temperament, great feeding response etc. Was a yellow neonate. Has a nice, full blue stripe. I am selling to free up some funds and space for a future breeding project. I am open to trade.....I am looking for a HY biak female......willing to trade plus cash. Asking $300 for local pick up only in the NE (I live in Long Island.) I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet up. Will also include a bag of frozen hoppers. Any questions please email me @ brian.toia@gmail.com

Thanks for looking,
Brian

first pic curtsy of Troy Frantz (I took the rest)

Contact User Check User
Old 03-04-2009, 08:24 AM   #2
brian.toia
I dropped the price to $325 and I will include a bag of 20 hoppers.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-04-2009, 09:01 AM   #3
SMCAPATRICK@COMCAST.NET
DO YOU HAVE ANY CAGING THAT COULD GO WITH IT? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT DRIVING TO CT?

Old 03-04-2009, 09:20 AM   #4
brian.toia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMCAPATRICK@COMCAST.NET View Post
DO YOU HAVE ANY CAGING THAT COULD GO WITH IT? HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT DRIVING TO CT?
Right now I have it inside a sterlite plastic tub but it needs to be moved into something bigger soon. I do not have any caging to sell at this time however you can have the tub if you need some time to purchase something bigger....but like I said, it needs to be moved fairly soon. Where in CT are you located?
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-04-2009, 09:24 AM   #5
SMCAPATRICK@COMCAST.NET
I LIVE ON THE SHORELINE MID STATE. IS THERE ANY HEAT SET UP ON THE TUB?

Old 03-04-2009, 02:08 PM   #6
brian.toia
Quote:
I LIVE ON THE SHORELINE MID STATE. IS THERE ANY HEAT SET UP ON THE TUB?
I'm using 11' flexwatt heat tape controlled by a Spyder Robotics Herpstat II. Herpstat is not for sale.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-04-2009, 02:32 PM   #7
SMCAPATRICK@COMCAST.NET
SO...WERE YOU WILLING TO DELIVER FOR THAT PRICE INCLUDUNG THE TUB WITH FLEXWATT?

Old 03-04-2009, 02:39 PM   #8
brian.toia
Quote:
SO...WERE YOU WILLING TO DELIVER FOR THAT PRICE INCLUDUNG THE TUB WITH FLEXWATT?

Do you have any means of transportation? I used to work in Stamford CT. Let me know if you would be willing to meet halfway.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-07-2009, 06:08 AM   #9
brian.toia
Price drop to $300. I can deliver to the Long Island Retile show today. Please contact me as I do not have a booth!

brian.toia@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-12-2009, 01:39 AM   #10
brian.toia
still for sale.....a bunch of people interested but no takers
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread