For Sale CHEAP PYTHONS/BOAS ECT. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 07:36 PM   #11
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by schumi8318206 View Post
R the emeralds cbb??
They are LTC
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2009, 08:03 PM   #12
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
No, they all arent in my possession.
Thank you for the confirmation.

Do you think there is anything wrong with starting a classified advertisement with.."I have these animals available at low prices."

Seems a bit misleading doesn't it?

And, why would say that "I do not do pics for orders under $500.00" when you wouldn't be taking the photos anyway since they aren't physically in your possession?

Maybe your advertisement should state that you can acquire these animals from your wholesaler, and to trouble your wholesaler for photos it would require a minimum purchase of $500.00, and even then they might not be the actual animals they would receive but rather a fair representation of what they would?

Sounds reasonable to me, but what do you think?

I mean it would be the truth and make you look good and honest and all that other good stuff. But right about now it just appears that you got your hands on a wholesale list and marked up the prices a little bit to make it worth your while.

You really cant vouch for the overall heath and condition of the animals, or the sexing, so the least I could see you doing is being straight up honest about that.

And I saw your last post about the GTP being a LTC. May I ask you, what is your definition of LTC exactly? Everyone seems to have a different opinion of that and I'm just curious of what yours is.

Thanks so much in advance for answering my questions.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #13
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Thank you for the confirmation.

Do you think there is anything wrong with starting a classified advertisement with.."I have these animals available at low prices."

And, why would say that "I do not do pics for orders under $500.00" when you wouldn't be taking the photos anyway since they aren't physically in your possession?

Maybe your advertisement should state that you can acquire these animals from your wholesaler, and to trouble your wholesaler for photos it would require a minimum purchase of $500.00, and even then they might not be the actual animals they would receive but rather a fair representation of what they would?

Sounds reasonable to me, but what do you think?

I mean it would be the truth and make you look good and honest and all that other good stuff. But right about now it just appears that you got your hands on a wholesale list and marked up the prices a little bit to make it worth your while.

You really cant vouch for the overall heath and condition of the animals, or the sexing, so the least I could see you doing is being straight up honest about that.

And I saw your last post about the GTP being a LTC. May I ask you, what is your definition of LTC exactly? Everyone seems to have a different opinion of that and I'm just curious of what yours is.

Thanks so much in advance for answering my questions.
LTC is 4-6 months. I do order from a wholesaler and i have alot of animals on hand. I dont do pics for orders under $500.00 simply because it eliminates the people just wanting to look and waste my time. I dont send out shit animals and sexing isnt guarenteed unless the animal was purchased as a male/female. Now if you are someone who is pissed because my animals are lower priced than yours. Well that sucks and get over it. Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2009, 09:46 PM   #14
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
LTC is 4-6 months. I do order from a wholesaler and i have alot of animals on hand. I dont do pics for orders under $500.00 simply because it eliminates the people just wanting to look and waste my time. I dont send out shit animals and sexing isnt guarenteed unless the animal was purchased as a male/female. Now if you are someone who is pissed because my animals are lower priced than yours. Well that sucks and get over it. Thanks
Easy fella, profanity isn't necessary and something that is frowned upon here. All I have done is ask you some very legitimate questions, so calm yourself down.

Nope, I'm not in competition with you at all. But thank for confirming everything and its just too bad I had to pry it out of you when you should have been honest and upfront about it all to begin with.

Old 11-14-2009, 11:28 PM   #15
vodkadreamzzz
hey

Quote:
I dont do pics for orders under $500.00 simply because it eliminates the people just wanting to look and waste my time.
Hey fella customer service is a big part in this industry. No one wants to deal with a person that acts like a turd. not everyone wants to buy a bulk of animals. not everyone has 500$ to put in down in an order.

Just a little advice....

Old 11-15-2009, 02:03 AM   #16
xanaxez
14 post and already headed in the wrong direction.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:33 PM   #17
Fireproof
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanaxez View Post
14 post and already headed in the wrong direction.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=matson

Old 11-15-2009, 07:17 PM   #18
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireproof View Post
Thank you for the link.

Well as they say...like father like son.

Old 11-15-2009, 07:54 PM   #19
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Thank you for the link.

Well as they say...like father like son.
Agreed.

Old 11-17-2009, 06:14 PM   #20
EastCoastArboreals
Buying sight unseen? In todays world is not a good practice anyways. Stay away from importers guys even if you have to wait for a cbb baby to grow up. In the long run you will be much happier with little to no headaches. Take advice from people who have been there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread