SOLD!! SOLD ! Female Biak-type Green Tree Python - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 08-09-2010, 01:21 AM   #11
aussiejon
bump for a friend and an honest person.....

"will not ship illegally as Mr. Patrick suggested that I do. "

Old 08-09-2010, 01:23 AM   #12
vonnick52
Thanks Jon! Hope all your clutches are coming out well.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #13
DrLew
Biak

e-mail/PM sent.

Old 08-09-2010, 11:45 PM   #14
keltoi.gfx
Nice snake Nick. I'm sure you'll get her sold even if you make people come all the way to your house. If you've still got her in another month or so when it cools down, I'll be very interested in her. How's the cur pup doing?

Old 08-10-2010, 06:53 AM   #15
vonnick52
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltoi.gfx View Post
Nice snake Nick. I'm sure you'll get her sold even if you make people come all the way to your house. If you've still got her in another month or so when it cools down, I'll be very interested in her. How's the cur pup doing?
Thanks Julie! Yeah, toughest thing about shipping during the summer is finding a cool enough day for both parties.

My cur dog, Dakota, is coming along nicely, but is spoiled absolutely rotten. She is 7 months or so now. She is handling well, and learns incredibly fast. She is becoming protective of her house and has a deep, resounding, choppy hound mouth that sounds like it belongs to a 70-80 lb dog. She knows and follows hand commands, even at 30-40 yards distance. She has an incredible amount of energy. I take her out in the swamps with my mountain bike and I wear out long before she does.

She has had the chance to see a couple hogs, once while we were out bike riding, and I jumped off the bike to run after the hogs, and like I figured she took off after them with me, nipping them on the butt to try and stop them. She stopped after about 50 yards though because she was uncertain if she was going to be in trouble or not cause I wasn't keeping up. The other time was in a training pen, and she chased the hog for a little bit, but it finally turned around and smoked her and she came and hid behind me . She is becoming more and more confident daily, so it won't be long and she'll be hanging off a big boarhog's ear.

I'm actually hoping to use the money from this sale to buy one of the Garmin Astro 220 GPS dog tracking systems....cause it won't be long now and the cooler months will push the gators and snakes back into their holes....making hunting a lot safer. Gators like dogs a little too much for my liking....especially this time of year when the sloughs are drying up.

Well, that was long-winded, hope all is well with you! Here are some pics for your time:

Puppy pic:
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-10-2010, 07:02 AM   #16
polasian
Nick and Julie, this is still a classifieds ad where the topic at hand is the Biak-type Green Tree Python. Please continue the discussion regarding Dakota privately via PM.

(she is a cute pup though )

Old 08-10-2010, 07:05 AM   #17
vonnick52
My apologies, I assumed I could derail my own classified thread, just not others.

Why can people like Mr. Patrick post stuff like he did above, trying to hurt my sale? But I can't talk about my dog with someone whom I haven't spoken with in months?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-10-2010, 09:26 AM   #18
SMCAPATRICK@COMCAST.NET
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnick52 View Post
My apologies, I assumed I could derail my own classified thread, just not others.

Why can people like Mr. Patrick post stuff like he did above, trying to hurt my sale? But I can't talk about my dog with someone whom I haven't spoken with in months?
Why is it that i am getting slammed for offerering to buy your animal, And offering creative ways to ship? It is not illegal to ship a snake, just against their policies. In a culture that is prejudice against herps and their keepers, we should be working together.

To keep this reply in the spirit of the classifieds, I am still interested in purchasing your animal if we can find a way to ship.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:45 AM   #19
vonnick52
As mentioned, I have found a way to ship.

Though, I will not do business with you, as people like you are the reason SYR can no longer ship snakes, and violating the law does not make this already hurting industry look any better. Call it what you will, but when you agree to ship a box with a company, you are agreeing to a contract to uphold their policies....if you breech that contract, you are in violation of the law.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-10-2010, 10:39 AM   #20
keltoi.gfx
Whops, sorry about the derail -- she looks awesome and sounds like exactly what you'd hoped for. Yay!

If you've still got her in late Sept or early Oct, drop me a line.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
biak, chondro, green tree python, gtp