For Sale Mature/Proven RED MALE Amazon Tree Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 02-19-2020, 09:14 PM   #1
Jeff Godbold
Mature/Proven RED MALE Amazon Tree Boa

The male is proven and the sire to the babies I have for sale. He is 100% rock solid and RED! VERY RED! I have decided to let him go because I have as many males as I need now and I need to let him go. He has also proven to throw huge litters - his last on was 13 big healthy babies.

Sex: Male (PROVEN in 2019)
Produced: LTC
Pairing: Unknown
Price: $1,100 Shipped

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME HERE - TEXT or EMAIL FOR PREFERENCE! COME TO PLAY BALL - NO TIME FOR GAMES.... 904-434-3926 or godboldexotics@gmail.com

Reason for Selling: I can't keep them all
Feeding: F/T Anything - Chics, Rats, Mice, Hands...
Temperament: He's not a snake you want you child to handle, but he's stunning and does the deed with the ladies. Being a WC, I don't expect him to be very docile.

If you purchase, you are certifying that you agree to all of my terms with no exceptions. This is non-negotiable. People are shady/flaky and I'm over it...

LINK TO MY TERMS: https://www.godboldexotics.com/terms.html

No TRADES or PAYMENT PLANS beyond 2 weeks unless due to weather. As always, references can be provided at length - not to mention I have a YouTube Channel and I'm the host of Corallus Radio. I.E. - I'm not going anywhere lol.

Pics Taken 02/19/2019:
Name:  1.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  375.7 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  214.8 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  384.1 KB
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!