For Sale Pumpkin Hulsey Gamefowl Stags From Fighting Stock~Pickup SoCal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
Brih099
Pumpkin Hulsey Gamefowl Stags From Fighting Stock~Pickup SoCal

For sale is 2 PURE pumpkin hulsey stags. Currently 7-9 weeks old and is already full or red and orange. Will be very beautiful, and game. From Fighting stock, but sold for breeding and showing purposes ONLY! These are VERY game, to the core. Cannot keep with other roosters, very protective of there flock!! Larry Carter line, which is considered the best and purest out there! Trios from him are $750-$1000, and lone 4 month old stags are $500. Contact him yourself and see, those are recent prices. These are considered the most beautiful chicken in the world. Don't wait on this, he'll go fast!!! Now's your chance to get a stag at a fraction of what they go for! You will not find many people with these, locally, if anybody.

Asking $50 for ethier, I'll bring out 3, you choose the one you want. Price is FIRM. No hens available.

Photo is of the breeders (Paul) adult cocks who I originally purchased them from.

Email me if your interested @ mrj5633@live.com DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD!!!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
Brih099
I'll offer shipping, I wasn't going to because it takes quite some time but I'll go ahead. Shipping is around $30-$45. I need your zip for the actual price, and there is another $10 extra for the box fee. I have to use a USPS approved Horizon nest shipper w/ bio filters, and I buy those for exactly $10. I just shipped 3 of these guys last week.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread