Time to divide this section? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

View Poll Results: Divide this section into two: Feed and Feeders / Caging, Supplies & Services?
Yes 367 95.57%
No 2 0.52%
Doesn't matter to me 15 3.91%
Voters: 384. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 04:09 PM   #31
samanjaya
landslide..........

Old 12-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #32
LoboGfx
Quote:
Originally Posted by knlreptiles View Post
it'd be great to have a section for caging (cages/enclosures) and feeders and caging husbandry (furniture, thermostats, ligting etc.) that'd be much easier to navigate through

Old 12-28-2009, 04:14 PM   #33
Joolissa
Ideally I would like to see it split this way:

Feeders
Used Caging & Supplies
New Caging & Supplies
Services

By Used I mean an individual selling items they no longer need or want, whether they used them or not.

By New I mean a company, such as Repti Racks, selling new items they produce.

I would like to see it split this way, because the Feeders definitely need to be separated from Caging & Supplies, and the further split of Caging & Supplies would definitely make it easier for those who are browsing for particular item states. I don't want to have to sort through all the new item posts by companies when I'm looking for used caging.

Old 01-06-2010, 01:34 AM   #34
WebSlave
Done!

Sorry, I forgot ALL about this poll...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread