awesome transaction with bsherps!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2005, 06:31 PM   #1
snake_breeder16
awesome transaction with bsherps!!!

i just had the best transaction with jason from www.bsherps.com (black sunday reptiles) . i traded him my three texas rats for his female dumerils, this is the best looking dum that i have ever seen. he packs very nicely, and the snake was very healthy and active. i cant wait to do buisiness with jason again.
PLEASE CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE AT : www.bsherps.com/
and buy with conifidence.

Old 08-03-2005, 09:44 AM   #2
DThomas
I see you have time to start new threads here. How about you address the thread about YOU. It's only just been over a month.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=69795

Old 08-03-2005, 09:54 AM   #3
Jim O
Dennis,

Are they two different people? Can you check the IP's on Jason (who posted on the other thread) and James?

Old 08-03-2005, 12:37 PM   #4
DThomas
I've checked the IP's as soon as all of them posted. No matches.

Old 08-03-2005, 01:22 PM   #5
brianklein
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I am thinking that they are related or friends if they are not the same person. I am sitting here shaking my head. These kids don't realize that they are playing around in the real world.

Old 08-04-2005, 02:27 AM   #6
Corns4evr
James Wollitz New thread

I can't believe that you going to use Fauna to try and revive James rep. that as far as I know, he never had.
James answer the charges against you on the thread that started a month ago, that you were aware of from the begining. Debate Brian and me about the subject at hand, instead of changing names again and running away again.
Getting your friends to do your dirty work. By the way how old are you? David Stief

Old 08-05-2005, 12:13 AM   #7
Deadcloud
Hey Brian shake your head all you want. By the way I'm not a kid I'm 30 and live in PA not Fla. I had a good transaction with James so I posted it. Check my feedback anywhere you want. Chances are my ball python collection alone is worth more than your house, if you own one that is. Don't try messing up my reputation, because I have a list of snake sales that I'm quite proud of. Anytime you want to here from a satisfied customer let me know otherwise lay off.
Jason Klotz
www.bsherps.com
j.klotz@rcn.com

Old 08-05-2005, 12:21 AM   #8
Deadcloud
Again, I'm not trying to cause problems. James asked me to post here if I was happy with our transaction. I was. All of a sudden people are thinking we're friends trying to cover up a damaged reputation on his part. Anybody who wants to talk give me an email and we'll sort this out. If I knew this forum was full of wannabe detectives fresh out of high school (or close to it)
I would've kept my mouth shut.
Jason Klotz
www.bsherps.com
j.klotz@rcn.com

Old 08-05-2005, 02:13 AM   #9
Junkyard
Jason, it seems that with all the speculation you have been caught up in this mess. As of lately there have been some big scam artists who have been caught. So some are starting to speculate scams very quickly. James, it seems can not be trusted, also he keeps throwing out your website as though it is his. Please mind that we are here to help if you have the proof to show you two do not really know each other except for the transaction you two had over the Dumerils Boa. Keep things together and you may have your reputation cleared and make some new friends that will drone up new business for you.

Old 08-05-2005, 03:34 AM   #10
brianklein
Everytime I log on here and read this mess my wife thinks I am crazy.....

Jason, If I offended you, my bad. I am not backing down I am letting go. If you can not see my point of view then so be it. James has been looking for a way to approach this thread( my other one actually) and he used you to do it. Basically you fell for it. I have this feeling that if you knew then what you know now you would have thought about it a little more, maybe not. I stated my experience with James about 2 minutes after our email confrontation in order to warn people about his business practices, in case it would help people learn from my mistake.
There is no reason to compare our lifestyles. I was simply trying to figure out James' motive(s). Attacking you was not in my plan unless you were actually him.
I was quite happy to let the original thread I started lay at the bottom of the list until someone inquired about James and then it would pop to the top and expose him, possibly saving the inquiring mind from having to deal with him, that was my intention.
The reason I goaded you on was to try to expose the inner circle, if there was one.

I could go on and say I make this I make that, I live here etc, but instead I am going to go catch some shuteye. I hope this is a good explanation for you, so that you will not feel like I was attacking you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!