LLL Reptile good guys - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
treeboa
LLL Reptile good guys

I know there has been other threads about LLL but I couldn't find them with 4 searches so here's a new one. Today I received a pair of Baird's rat snakes from them. I couldn't resist when I saw the price since they were on special. They are very nice and docile too. I have had several good experiences with them and this was no exception. Good communication, good packing, animals as advertised and very healthy. They will get my business again in the future, I'm sure.

Old 06-24-2008, 11:09 PM   #2
KathyLove
I just received a bunch of heat tapes from them on Saturday. Unbelievably fast service, and great communication. Great prices, too! I am very happy with my order.

Old 06-26-2008, 02:17 AM   #4
treeboa
Thanks for the tip Michael. As for the threads, they are about what I would expect from a business that does the volume of business that LLL does. You are bound to make some mistakes and you just can't please everyone.

Old 06-26-2008, 11:24 AM   #5
cyberfrog
Yeah, lying to customers, selling WC trash at CBB only shows, honest mistakes all I'm sure....

Old 06-26-2008, 10:19 PM   #6
treeboa
Didn''t say they were honest mistakes. I also didn't mean to minimize anybodies bad dealings with LLL. If I have a bad experience with a company and it's not made right in my eyes, I don't deal with them anymore. When you run a business with employees you will have good ones and bad ones. Does that let the company off the hook? No! But it's a fact of life. I personally know people that feel the same way you do about LLL about Glades Herp, NERD, Ben Seigel and others with "stellar" reputations. I have no doubt that all of these sort of companies have all had their share of these occurances since they all deal with wc, buy and sell from alot of different sources, and deal with thousands of people every year. Again, does that let them off the hook? No! Does that mean people should just forget their bad experiences? No! But as I said this is a fact of life with this type of business. Just my opinion.

Old 07-01-2008, 11:47 PM   #7
MikeCurtin
I bought some WLP's from them a while back one appeared to have been injured while being sexed, and I was unable to get either of them eating. Scott spoke to me regularly the entire time I had them, and as a last resort he suggested I ship the back for him to work with. He gave me a full credit even though it was about 2 months from the original date of purchase.

His willingness to work with me and stand behind his animals earned him some big points with me. I just sent him a group of wholesale animals. I shipped on Tues. for Wed. and had a check yesterday (Monday). 6 days from shipping to payment is top notch IMO! Smooth transaction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!