Inquiry - Aquahaab Adventures? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-30-2008, 10:53 AM   #1
GottaLuvHerps
Inquiry - Aquahaab Adventures?

I was contacted today by a gentlemen on Yahoo Messenger, apparently soliciting new business for his importing from West Africa. Has anyone ever heard of this person? I am providing the conversation that was had through messenger. I am not in the import business (and more than likely never will be), but I am curious as to this person's credibility.

[10:28] aquahaab: hello friend
[10:28] KordeksKritters: hello
[10:29] aquahaab: am an exporter of tropical live fish,reptiles,mammals,amphibians and insects from west africa
[10:30] KordeksKritters: do you have a business name or references that i can contact?
[10:31] aquahaab: yes
[10:31] aquahaab: my business name is aquahaab tropical nig ventures and my references are in uk,poland
[10:32] KordeksKritters: have you imported into the US before?
[10:32] aquahaab: yes but its was in 2001
[10:32] KordeksKritters: my i ask why you have not imported into the US since that time?
[10:32] KordeksKritters: may i ask*
[10:33] aquahaab: yes
[10:35] aquahaab: but right now i have references in uk,denmark,poland and hongkong
[10:35] KordeksKritters: why have you not imported into the US since 2001?
[10:37] aquahaab: the man that collected shipment from me refused to pay my money and he disspeared, he will not pick my phone, he will not reply my emails thats why and since then i have not got another reliable customer
[10:37] KordeksKritters: who was the person you had troubles with?
[10:37] aquahaab: but i think right now i have to make good customer in d us
[10:37] aquahaab: his name is john ramond
[10:38] aquahaab: and his company name is leaders trading company
[10:38] KordeksKritters: well i currently am not in the import business, but can pass along your information if you would like.
[10:39] aquahaab: i will be very grateful, i have the a copy of the air waybill and invoice with me as evidence of transaction btw us
[10:40] KordeksKritters: what is your contact information (business name, address, phone number)?
[10:40] aquahaab: business name....aquahaab tropical nig venture
[10:41] aquahaab: address....4,bosede close off aje st imota lagos nigeria
[10:41] aquahaab: tel.....+2348022492456 and my personal name is hassan
[10:42] KordeksKritters: well thank you hassan. may i ask how you came across my contact information?
[10:43] aquahaab: oh yes i got u on www. repstica.com
[10:43] KordeksKritters: reptastic.com do you mean?
[10:43] aquahaab: yes
[10:44] KordeksKritters: oh ok. well it was nice talking to you, and i hope you have a wonderful day.
[10:44] aquahaab: thank u
[10:44] aquahaab: u are free to request for my wholesales pricelist
[10:45] aquahaab: and i think we can have a good trial
[10:45] KordeksKritters: at this time, i will decline the pricelist, as i am not in the market for imports. i only run a small breeding project with bearded dragons and leopard geckos. but i will pass along your information.
[10:45] aquahaab: good
[10:46] aquahaab: thanks alot, i will keep intouch with u online
[10:48] aquahaab: and will be expecting alot of patronage from usa through you
[10:48] KordeksKritters: i cannot promise any business coming your way, but will gladly pass on your information if i find anyone interested in the import business.
[10:49] aquahaab: ok thanks

I personally love how he expects me to bring him business. Is anyone else getting spammed by this person through messenger or emails? Again, I am mostly curious, but want to make sure the information is out there for people who may have been contacted. Thanks all!

Kelly Kordek

Old 06-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #2
snakewrangler
Lagos, Nigeria?

I think we know what this is!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!