Who Are You? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-11-2004, 12:10 AM   #31
Tazz10
Sorry Monte, no teddy bear...
Anyway here is a photo of me with Champ (can you believe he is one year older than me?)
Attached Images

Old 11-11-2004, 12:30 AM   #32
LadyGecko
Ok- this is the best pic of me that I have-which is not saying much-LOL- I have tons of pics of my animals but only one of me-go figure-LOL!!
I have to say that this thread is a nice idea-I love to put faces with the people that post them!!
Sandy
Attached Images

Old 11-11-2004, 12:35 AM   #33
geckokreeper
You guys might want to close your eyes and skip this post as there is an ugly guy with a RAMS hat on lol. The flash is out on my camers so the pic is crappy but at least you cant tell just how ugly I realy am lol. Shannon Im 22 and I look older than you whats going on.
Attached Images

Old 11-11-2004, 12:42 AM   #34
E2MacPets
Re: As long as....

Quote:
Originally posted by ChuUtena
As long as this doesn't get out of hand like it did over at KS, I guess I can join in the picture posting...not geckos on me though, I keep those pictures for me and my boyfriend...

I'm kidding!!! Anyway here I am:

I still think the KS thread was in good fun.

But hey, at least here its impossible for one thread to monopolize an entire forum.

Just wait until I find a teddy bear....

Old 11-11-2004, 12:45 AM   #35
geckokreeper
I guess Ill give you 1 more under different lighting. Overton take it easy on me Im very sensitive OK. Maybe Ill post a better pic On Friday when I get my new Kodak Digital. This was a good idea though now we can put a face behind the posts. Honestly no one looks how I pictured them but I dont mean that in a bad way. If it wasnt for Overton we could call this thread the Hot people in the Hobby, thanks alot Overton lol jk. Comeone people I want to see everyone post a pic (everyone).
Attached Images

Old 11-11-2004, 12:48 AM   #36
chondrokeeper
Steve...

ChuUtena's post just furthers my theory that all the cute herp liking girls are spoken for. Isn't that right Kelli?!!

Chris

Old 11-11-2004, 01:16 AM   #37
riverjop
Aaron!....I knew that wasn't you in your picture! LOL thanks for posting....Now? Hmmmmm who's missing???? Ok RO!...we want to know if that is your baby pic in your avitar? HUH?
and let see....hmmmmmmmm Robin?....Robin?....where are you? I know your out there! who else...come on! you know who you are! LOL

No really!....hey if you don't want to show, we understand! The F.B.I. is probably looking for you?.....right?......RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-11-2004, 01:47 AM   #38
Storm55
I wanna play!!!!!!!!!

I almost overlooked this thread until I noticed it was getting considerably larger...I had to come see what all the fuss was about! I was bummin today so I'll post a pic from a few weeks ago... Here is Artemis and me.

That's the best I can do...I'm not real big on posting pics of myself!

-Jackie Fisher
StormGecko

Old 11-11-2004, 01:57 AM   #39
MattP
Nice........!

Artemis is one lucky guy

Matt

Old 11-11-2004, 02:17 AM   #40
robin d.
kelli and chris i think i might have two lazy eyes but i cant see well enough to tell LOL... we have a running joke at work "you better watch out or ima poke you in your good eye" and im like " well shoot take your pick they both suck"..... here is a pic of me and Picassio

p.s. two weeks ago i just got ten inches of hair cut off... my hair is too thick and heavy
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!