A Pic Of My New Leo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-14-2004, 01:29 AM   #1
geckokreeper
Talking A Pic Of My New Leo

I won this little gal on reptibid for only $151. She is a Tangerine CarrotHead ZigZag Tremper Giant. I am excited to see what she will give me next season. Has anyone seen any others with a similar pattern? I am looking to get a male that maybe has a similar pattern to see what they produce. What would you guys think this leo is worth? Just curious. She just ate some meal worms to I am excited to see how she developes.
Attached Images

Old 09-14-2004, 06:50 AM   #2
lostkauze
Awesome gecko, great price too!

Glad to see you're quarenteening (sp) it.

Old 09-14-2004, 09:45 AM   #3
geckokreeper
I got some other leos along with her from the same guy. He already had them all together so I thought it would be ok. Should I still quarantine them even though they were living together before? They all look healthy and are eating but that doesnt realy matter , I know. The others I got from him are 2 Tangerine Trempers and 2 SHTCTB. I didnt win them but he cut me a deal since I won his auction and was already getting the Giant. Im glad you like her & that I got a good deal. Ill post updated pics when she gets bigger.

Old 09-14-2004, 02:01 PM   #4
Xavier
I think its fien to keep them together if they came fromthe same sorce and they where together before.

Old 09-14-2004, 06:43 PM   #5
lostkauze
Oh, ok. I thought you might have thrown him in with your current collection... with some of those animals on Reptibid, you can never be too sure.

Michael

Old 11-19-2004, 10:26 AM   #6
Xavier
What the heck

Why do you and this "kid" have the very same photo?
http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index.php?photo=176740&user=56450

Old 11-19-2004, 01:47 PM   #7
geckokreeper
Yeah its my picture but I sold that leo awhile back. Although I didnt sell it to that guy , he must have gotten it from Dave. I wish I would have kept it though as it was very nice. I just did alot of reading and heard its pretty hard to produce ZigZags even from a ZigZag to ZigZag breeding you will get mostly Stripes and Jungles. Anyway thanks for catching that Xavier its good to have people notice things like this so if it was a stolen pic we would all know. BTW How Peaches? The Blizzys are doin great.

Old 11-19-2004, 03:03 PM   #8
Blazin
That

Looks exactly like one of the ones I sent you Aaron.

Old 11-19-2004, 03:25 PM   #9
Xavier
Peaches is good

She been with my male SHCT for the past 2 weeks now

Quote:
Originally posted by geckokreeper
Yeah its my picture but I sold that leo awhile back. Although I didnt sell it to that guy , he must have gotten it from Dave. I wish I would have kept it though as it was very nice. I just did alot of reading and heard its pretty hard to produce ZigZags even from a ZigZag to ZigZag breeding you will get mostly Stripes and Jungles. Anyway thanks for catching that Xavier its good to have people notice things like this so if it was a stolen pic we would all know. BTW How Peaches? The Blizzys are doin great.

Old 11-19-2004, 09:19 PM   #10
geckokreeper
Talking

Chad ,It does look similar but that gal is a ZigZag and is alot older and also a CH. The little ones from ya are doing great though and growing fast. Ill send you some pics of them. Xavier, youll have to post some pics of what she produces for you and Ill do the same with Jasmine and Precious.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!