Aptor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-11-2004, 01:58 PM   #1
ChuUtena
Aptor

Tremper's new morph...I'm in love with this morph...APTOR

Old 11-11-2004, 02:03 PM   #2
Milwaukee Reptiles
Those are awesome looking...

I think I like the sub-adults better because they still have some of that pattern hidden in the background of orange.

His prices aren't even that bad when you consider how many different genetics are actually in there. More then I'm willing to spend, but not bad.

Old 11-11-2004, 02:21 PM   #3
Monte
is it just me . . .

. . . or do they somewhat resemble some of the leos that HQ are producing in his red-stripe line? They seem to have that same feel - especially in the tail. Mr. Tremper said that some produced reverse stripes - i wonder what part the stripe line played in getting to APTOR?

Pretty cool. It would be fun to know how he got there.

They do have a nice orange glow about them, don't they?

Old 11-11-2004, 03:04 PM   #4
USAGECKOS
OMG!!!!!!!

Monte likes a "Fru-Fru"???????

They are nice, wish I had $750

Old 11-11-2004, 03:15 PM   #5
progeckos
Those leos are awesome! When I saw the first picture I thought they would be over $1000 but to my surprise they’re under.

LOL. Those geckos are about as “Fru-Fru” as you can get.

Old 11-11-2004, 03:33 PM   #6
lostkauze
LOL, do they come with a bow too?

Man, I got the email, and the pictures were pretty cool. I thought they'd be like 1500, comprable to when albinos first came out, or to match some of the best of HQ, but they're under. Sure seems like theres a heck of a lot of genes in that animal.

Pretty cool. Tremper's definately got some tricks up his sleeve... cant wait til the '05 Blue Gecko date.

So now we've got white geckos, yellow geckos, orange geckos, glowing geckos... man. And red, and blue on the way. Who's in line for a black one?

Michael

Old 11-11-2004, 04:05 PM   #7
Bringerofdoom
wow those are just awesome

Old 11-11-2004, 04:45 PM   #8
Milwaukee Reptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by lostkauze
And red, and blue on the way.
Blue... that'd be kinda cool looking...I'd take one...

then throw in some other genes.... and I'd like a sky blue giant patternless paradox blazing blizzard with an orange stripe and a green jungle tail...

I guess we still have a long way to go in terms of gecko genetics

Old 11-11-2004, 06:46 PM   #9
Tribal Gecko
They seem to be selling pretty fast at that price as well. A lot of that glow look seems to come from the black background which helps enhance the colors (as far as your eyes and computer are concerned). They definatly are brightly colored though.

Old 11-12-2004, 05:09 PM   #10
groovygeckos
o joy

damn i was saving up for those for march or april release ! whats a fru-fru ? LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!