OK! So how did you come up with your name? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-18-2004, 09:37 PM   #1
riverjop
Question OK! So how did you come up with your name?

Many of you out there have "normal" names and it's obvious why you have them. But a few of you (myself included) have different names. I was wondering how did you come up with your name?

Ok! " riverjop" I used to (and some times still do) post allot with Paddling.net and when I came up with my name I just put river in front of my Initials J. Overton Pratt, so riverjop was what I have hung onto.

For instance; E2Macpets, Shannon25 ( we know your not 25), dioblohogs etc....

Whats your story?

Old 11-18-2004, 10:07 PM   #2
ShannanD25
Actually 25 was my number in field hockey for 7 years and my sister's number in field hockey when she played before me. I wanted to carry on the tradition of Donivan's with the number 25....kinda my lucky number.

Old 11-18-2004, 10:15 PM   #3
E2MacPets
E2MacPets is an abbreviation:

Extraordinary Eublepharis macularius Pets

Old 11-18-2004, 10:19 PM   #4
hill4803
mine is an old email address

I am not too original. But I tend to forget things, so I just used this email address, I use it on ebay too. I do need a new screen name.

Old 11-18-2004, 10:23 PM   #5
shrap
Mine goes back to the nick name I got when I was about 11 or 12 years old.

I was always taking things apart to see how things worked. Clocks, stereos, bikes, lawn mowers, telephones.... literally anything I could without catching too much hell for.

Our basement was my "Laboratory". My mom always used to say that it looked like "a bomb exploded down there", with all of the pieces of the different things I had taken apart strung out all over the place. So my brothers got to calling me shrapnel ....then just Shrap.

By the time I was 15 or 16 there was not a thing around the house I could not fix, so mom quit griping about my mess in the basement..... lol.

Old 11-18-2004, 10:25 PM   #6
aliceinwl
aliceinwl is an abbreviation of Alice In Wonderland, since my name is Alice and I'm a bit of a day dreamer it fits

-Alice

Old 11-18-2004, 11:00 PM   #7
progeckos
Jeez. . . I feel uncreative. My name Pro Geckos is just my business name. . .

Old 11-18-2004, 11:02 PM   #8
Milwaukee Reptiles
That's OK cody, me and you can start the boring name club

Old 11-18-2004, 11:06 PM   #9
ChuUtena
Mine is from an anime. ChuChu and Utena are two characters from an anime I love. I've had the same username for over 7 years...same email too, just changed the domain.

Old 11-19-2004, 12:19 AM   #10
geckokreeper
My leos are creepers as I always see them creeping around so I came up with GeckoKreeper. Thats also why I put NightStalker because my leos are realy NightStalkers they hunt and stalk their pray by night.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!