Must Go Beautiful Leos Hybino Project - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2004, 03:10 AM   #1
geckokreeper
Must Go Beautiful Leos Hybino Project

I will be starting a new job soon and just dont have the time to care for my pets. With me being gone 5 days of the week and my fiance also working I just wont be able to give them the full care needed. I am upset to have to let them go as they are some of the best out there coming from Kelli Hammack and Garrick Demeyer. This will be a great chance to get into the Hybinos/Sunglow/Hyglows or whatever you want to call them. I will be posting pics asap and am looking to sell them in 1 group but will take offers on individuals. I will also throw in a bonus leo if you purchase multiple leos. Here is what I have. Pics and Weights will be posted soon.

1.0 SuperHypo Baldy 100% Het Patternless Albino (From Kelli Hammack)
1.0 Tangerine Albino (Dont know who produced this one last weight 98 gram)
1.0 Hybino 100% Het Patternless (From Garrack Demeyer)
0.1 Hybino Possible Het Patternless (From Garrick Demeyer)
0.3 Hybinos (From Kelli Hammack)
0.1 Patternless 100% Het Albino (From Garrick Demeyer)
0.1 Bonus Leo if 4 or more are purchased.
I am asking what I payed but am willing to take offers as I need them gone. These are beautiful leos and are just a great start to a project. I will let this whole group go for $1260 shipped. Make me an offer I cant refuse lol. I also have a Hovabator that I will throw in as I will have no need for it. If you live in So. Cal you can pick them up or I will meet half way. I also have some tanks, heat pads and a rack as well as a few vitamins if you live local that I will throw in. Dont miss out I will get pics up ASAP. Merry Christmas to Everyone and a Happy New Years. :deer:
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-25-2004, 06:45 AM   #2
SoCalHerp
What do you have as far as racks go? Also, where in CA are you?

Old 12-25-2004, 02:48 PM   #3
geckokreeper
I am in Covina near Pomona. I am near the 10 and 210 fwy before the 57. I have 2 3 drawer racks from the shoe box type. I heat them with flexwatt heat tape but they are in need of new tape. I would preffer to sell to someone local to avoid the whole shipping process. This way you can see the leos and man they are are awsome. You can easily sell a single Hybino for $400 and there are 5 of them. Dont miss out on this deal. Youll get the whole group , Hovabator,2 3 drawer racks, 3 tanks 3 heat pads, 3 bottles of vitamins and whatever else I might have around here. Let me know if you are interested as I need them gone by the 15th of Jan. Make me an offer on individuals or on a smaller group. Let me know. Thanks Merry Christmas
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-26-2004, 05:14 PM   #4
pebbles
Hybinos

Hello,
I aminterested in the hybinos that you are offering. What do you want for the hybino groups only? and do you have any pics Thank you for your time,
Lou Pollicino

Old 12-28-2004, 12:28 AM   #5
gurnham4
please post pics

Old 12-28-2004, 02:48 AM   #6
geckokreeper
Wink

I get pics up ASAP Im having trouble with my cam. I should have some up in the next few days. Thanks for your interest.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread