For Sale Female leatherbacks - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 04-18-2010, 11:48 AM   #11
Papa Wyrm
Talking Omegas

Do you have a pic of Omegas? I didn't see one on ur website.

Old 04-18-2010, 03:19 PM   #12
Johnenewt1
You placed your ad yesterday at 5:50pm, I contacted you at 6:10pm via email, being the ONLY ONE who viewed your ad (hence a 1 showing in the viewed column), telling you I'm interested and asked who the parents were, you write back telling me who the parents are at 6:30, I emailed you again at 7:00 and left you a voicemail as well telling you I'm interested and not to sell it, got no response for hours, then you email me at 10:00 saying you sold it an hour ago at 9:00. I was waiting to pay for it for hours. Where's the fairness in that? This is coming a guy who told me a couple of weeks ago that the next time he gets another Orange Leatherback Female he would definitely keep me in mind (he never contacted me), he knew I asked him several times in the past for one, and he knew about my wanted ad where I've been looking for one for many months now... He should've just told them that he has someone else who is interested first. All he cared about was someone else could send him the payment faster than me. This is a guy I want to deal with? I hardly think so... When someone screws me over because they don't have a first come, first served fairness policy, or honors his hold policy on his website while I wait several hours for him to respond to me, that's where I draw the line. I'm not going to bash you on the BOI, Jeff, I'm a little more mature than you are. Let the other customers find out how you treat them themselves. I'll take my business with someone else who actually knows how to treat their customers honestly and fairly.

Old 04-18-2010, 03:24 PM   #13
bliss
Look, Jeff has already told you that if you have a problem, then take it to the BOI.
You'll be told the same thing there that you were here; but, quit cluttering his thread with your junk.

Old 04-18-2010, 05:40 PM   #14
citruslover
The pink marked girl looks really nice too
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-18-2010, 11:35 PM   #15
Clay Davenport
Enough.
If you want to cry about not getting the dragon John, do to to Jeff via PM, the classifieds is not the place for this.
That goes for those responding to John as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!