Big Apple Herps Frozen Feeder Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2005, 07:24 AM   #1
drg1001
Big Apple Herps Frozen Feeder Inquiry

Has anyone ordered frozen feeders, specifically mice, from Big Apple Herp.? They have the best price I can find on Jumbo Mice and want to know others experiences with their packaging, shipping, and service regarding frozen feeders.

I have tried searching for references here, but am unable to locate any so if you refer me to a previous thread, PLEASE include the link.

Thanks,

Old 01-22-2005, 07:39 AM   #2
gmherps
I have not dealt with them personally, but I have heard that their frozen rodents are ok.

I breed my own rats, and if I need rodents I go to

http://www.bigcheeserodents.com/

Give it a shot and post your experience here.

Old 01-22-2005, 08:12 AM   #3
drg1001
I breed rats as well, but do not want to get into mice, I just have a stubborn West Papuan Carpet Python that will just not take a rat but loves f/t mice.

Thanks,

Old 01-22-2005, 09:54 AM   #4
drummie1
Feeders

I order feeders from Big apple all the time their prices/ service are great
I live in Florence SC I get my order in a few days packaged very good and frozen solid
Tom

Old 01-22-2005, 05:24 PM   #5
drg1001
Awesome, that's what I wanted to hear. I just didn't know how their packaging is because according to their site, shipping is only $8 whereas RodentPro and others are upwards of $20 to ship.