ChewieChicksReptiles-Excellent Rhacs and great Lady to deal with - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:42 AM   #1
LadyGecko
ChewieChicksReptiles-Excellent Rhacs and great Lady to deal with

I purchased 1:2 Gargoyle Geckos from Bea in late '07 and I could not be happier with the animals and her wonderful customer service

She goes out of her way with great communication-she even sent me updated pics while I was paying them off on a payment plan-without me asking for then!!

She even went so far as to send me the animals before they were completely paid for -as we had a two day warm spell window in early winter and this proved to be fantastic as the temps here have not been really safe for shipping since then
This type of trust is almost unheard of in this day and age

This Lady has some beautiful Rhacs and I would tell anyone to purchase from her with no worries

Thanks Bea for being such a pleasure to deal with and for the beautiful Gargs

They have settled in with no problems and are eating well and growing !!
That makes me very happy!!

Sandy Peraziana

My 3 Gargs from Bea-not fired up

largest female

smaller female

young male

Old 03-13-2008, 12:25 AM   #2
olympianAB
Bea is great. She emailed me knowing i was looking for a chewie, letting me know she'll be bringing a few. Took a very late phone call on friday to see if she'll bring it Sat so i can pick the little guy up at a local show.

He's very healthy and eats very well. Very nice looking Chewie.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!