Does anyone have info on H.C.E. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-27-2004, 03:34 AM   #21
snakebstr

Old 01-27-2004, 03:47 AM   #22
snakebstr
here is the pieds that were in South Carolina that bruce had. I snapped the picture in South Carolina on (9-13/14-030) THANKS DAVID
Attached Images

Old 01-27-2004, 03:56 AM   #23
snakebstr
Here is a picture I snapped on the same day of the pieds with the albino. So he did have the snakes on 9-13/14-03 wether they are the same as the ones that got ripped off who knows. But these adults are the main reason I purchased my 100% het from them/BRUCE. Thanks DAVID
Attached Images

Old 01-27-2004, 11:45 PM   #24
HerpVenue
someone in another thread says that they saw them in real person and they wre in no way adult.

So I started calling them NON adult.

But looking at those pics. they are big enough to breed.
I doubt they breed with as many girls as Noah Bruce and DEAD harry would like us to believe

Old 01-28-2004, 01:39 AM   #25
Brian Oakley
I know pictures can be deceiving, but I am not sure about being big enough. IF they are males, I would say they could breed, but if they are females I would say no.
I am looking at the size of the snakes compared to the hand right next to them. I don't know for sure.

Old 01-28-2004, 11:30 AM   #26
HerpVenue
let me clarify just in case someone might assume that I know nothing.

Brian is right. If they are males they are big enough.
If they are females they are most certainly NOT.

I however assumed them to be males.
With the amount of hets DEAD harry was selling and the hets Carolina Reptile Exchange was selling..........there was no way in my mind they could have been females.

Old 01-28-2004, 06:52 PM   #27
snakebstr
Bruce told me they were both males. and I am not sure what the albino was but I think he said male also. I visually saw the snakes and my girlfriend held them. I was set up right accross from bruce and Greg hubbard(albino Diamondback guy) was 2 spots next to me. I was the one that informed Greg that the 100% hets had MITES, because mine were covered in mites when I got them, I know I know I should have told him that I wanted my money back after seeing the mites But to me mites are not that big of a deal... I trusted the snakes were hets. It was not until the second dealing over the net when I got worried...After getting the 1.3 Tick 100% het pieds, That is when I got worried. But Bruce insured me they were hets. I have all the E-mails he sent me, even ones about a 1200.00 each refund. But who knows. If he is scamming people they will catch him. I have also talked with another guy who has bought a bunch of 100% het from them. Here is his name and E-mail I hope he don't get pissed at me for posting the info. SCOTT SONNENBURG at Scottsonn@comcast.net I am only posting this because he feels he might have gotten taken also. I have not talked with him in 3-4 months. hopefully BRUCE was on the up and UP. But anyway I did see some adults that I posted pictures of in South Carolina on 9/13 and 14/2003. Thanks DAVID

Old 01-28-2004, 07:53 PM   #28
The BoidSmith
Quote:
I have all the E-mails he sent me, even ones about a 1200.00 each refund. But who knows. If he is scamming people they will catch him.
David,

If they were sold with just a receipt and no other source of ID if they don't prove out in my opinion you will be out of luck. It is going to be your word against his that those are actually the same snakes that he sold you as babies. At this point let's hope they do prove out.

Kindly.

Old 01-28-2004, 08:57 PM   #29
craig kade
Quote:
If they were sold with just a receipt and no other source of ID if they don't prove out in my opinion you will be out of luck

I am pretty sure even though mine are microchipped I am SOL. I hope they prove out, but I am not holding my breath. Anyone else notice in the last week or so how many het pieds are coming up for sale on k/s. I wonder how many were produced by a ghost? They say they have documentation, but not who produced in many cases. Craig Kade

Old 01-28-2004, 09:06 PM   #30
snakebstr
Alvaro I do have documentation. Photos signed by Bruce or Henry. Recipt from where he got them from Harry or at least it is signed harry/henry. And again another guarentee from Carolina Reptile Exchange. But if Harry has been dead for 4 years then his signature that was signed last year would be false... then I would probably be screwed. If they don't prove out that is gonna be a bummer, and I will do everything in my power to get what is coming to me, even if it means taking a trip to SC. But i did have what looked to be a good reason to buy the snakes I did. Photos of the bellies of the snakes, double guarentee that is fully transferable. I don't know what's up with him but i hope it is not what everyone is thinking. See ya DAVID

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann