XTREME REPTILES- A1 Customer Service - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2004, 11:48 AM   #1
elago
Thumbs up XTREME REPTILES- A1 Customer Service

Ordered some leaf tails from Xtreme, and would just like to compliment the company on their EXCELLENT customer service. We pulled a deal together with them in a pinch (Thursday) and they got our box in the mail 15 minutes to 6 EST and we recieved well packaged, beautiful geckos at 10:14 am the next day (Friday) via fedex. They're all doing very well and eating like garbage disposals! Keep up the good work guys. -Eric Lago

Old 01-20-2004, 01:52 PM   #2
gmherps
Who did you deal with at the facility? Where are they from?

Old 01-20-2004, 04:51 PM   #3
elago
info

I dealt with "Alfredo" there Thursday afternoon. Their contact info is

http://www.xtremereptiles.com
xtremereptiles@aol.com
(305)253-8484

The service we recieved was excellent and the animals were in pristine condition. Pictures of the geckos may be viewed at http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com under the "available animals" link, and are fine examples of the species. -Eric Lago

Old 01-20-2004, 09:55 PM   #4
KaliDraven
:)

they are great,i got my uromastyx from them and he gained over 100grams just eating like a power house,they are recommended in my book

audrey

Old 01-21-2004, 12:15 AM   #5
Caswell Herps
i dont know!!!

hi i had purchesed some animals there(amazon tree boas) and "alfredo" told me that they where captive bred and when they got to my house they where infested with parasites!!! im not saying that they have bad service or anything im just saying to look out for certain animals you buy there!

nick

Old 01-21-2004, 10:27 AM   #6
Xtreme Reptiles
I thake things of this nature very seriously Mr Caswell.
1) What was your invoice #?
2) What name did you Use to order from us? I checked all our databases and none of your 3 names you used showed up anywhere on my system.
3)Did you call and mention this to anyone? No cause it would be documented here.
4) Provide this info or this statement can be considered Slanderous as to this point it is obviously a lie as I do not pass off wild caught animals as captive

Old 01-21-2004, 11:27 AM   #7
ms_terese
Alfredo,

Please go to the Control Panel and add your full name to your profile or add a signature line with your full name, or your posts will get deleted from the BOI. I don't want to see that happen, because you have a right to reply to Mr. Caswell's accusations.

Old 01-21-2004, 12:28 PM   #8
Xtreme Reptiles
Alfredo Veloso

Old 01-21-2004, 02:29 PM   #9
elago
xtreme

No offense to anyone, but when you buy imported animals from wholesalers it's not their fault whether or not they have parasites, only if they ADVERTISE them as parasite free. My comments were concerning Xtreme's great customer service, not whether or not the gex, boas, uromastyx, whatever have parasites. Imported animals carry internal/external parasites from the wild, it's a matter of ethics whether they carry any from a facility, but usually big wholesaler's animals often go from one box to another within a matter of hours. My experience with Xtreme was a pleasant one, and I'll order again sooner or later. With imports what you see is what you get! -Eric Lago

Old 01-21-2004, 04:25 PM   #10
Caswell Herps
i didnt want to make a big deal out of it because mites are very easy to take care of so why go through all the trouble when you can get "snake oil" to take care of the mites! i didnt mean for this to go that far!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!