XTREME REPTILES- A1 Customer Service - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2004, 04:37 PM   #11
Caswell Herps
like i said to everyone i am sorry that i had said this i really didnt mean for this to go this far! i will definetly think before i say something. again my apoloies go out to "alfredo" and xtremereptiles!

Old 01-21-2004, 04:42 PM   #12
Dennis Gulla
Nick,

Being "loaded with parasites" and having a few mites are completely different issues!! Are you new with keeping snakes?? Because if you are not, that was a pretty ignorant thing to say...

Also, who told you that because a snake has mites that means it's imported or wild caught?? That's ridiculous!! Mites are a pain, but that has nothing to do with it being an import. I know plenty of people that have contacted mites even though they only deal with captive bred animals. You could be bringing mites home with you if you purchase live feeders from your local herp shop....

Old 01-21-2004, 04:49 PM   #13
Caswell Herps
i didnt say a few mites...

Old 01-21-2004, 04:51 PM   #14
Xtreme Reptiles
Since Mr Caswell does not want to admit that he is a liar i will post his email here. Also I looked up the 3 orders placed by a blake hull in dec of 2002 and not one of them contained amazon tree boas.
So he Lied about
1)the snake coming from us
2) he claimed it was loaded with parasites and now its only mites.
3) He claimed he spoke to me about them being captive born yet now says his friend told him.

I asked him to apologize publicly and admit to his lies, and now he is back pedaling trying to cover his back.

Here is his email to us a short while ago

"i didnt order them from you personally i just had a friend Blake Hull order for me i dont have the invoice any more this took place back in 02. i told him to ask you if they where captive bred and you guys said that yes they were but had mites everywhere! im not tyring to start anything bad with you i really think you guys have some good animals at great prices! its just that one time! "

I will talk with the webmasters about this obviously slanderous comments
Alfredo Veloso

Old 01-21-2004, 04:58 PM   #15
JungleHabitats
No Offense Alfredo

I think the webmasters reply will be "He made the mistake not me " ( however i cant be certain of that ) Alfredo i wouldnt get to bent out of shape from his comments as he stated his "friend" placed the order so if they came to his friends place first that could have been where the mites started who knows non the less i would say the comment will be taken with a grain of salt as well it should be .. i can say that i did in no way influence what i would think of your service or animals by that one comment. Mites can come up anywhere as been stated in this thread so relax you will be fine

Old 01-21-2004, 07:41 PM   #16
herperus
I have ordered several times from Alfredo. The service and animals were always great.

Old 01-21-2004, 09:13 PM   #17
Earl H. Turner
Thumbs up xtreme Reptiles--Alfredo Veloso

Alfredo Veloso is a rarity in the "animal business"....He is beyond reproach....honest and helpful. The specimens he offers for sale are without a doubt, the very best available. He and his staff do a excellent job in the captive maintance of their charges. I have received many specimens from him and have NEVER received a misrepresented animal. He has helped quite a number of his customers with xtremely fair prices, excellent specimens and help with captive techniques and care tips. Xtreme Reptiles is a credit to the live animal business. If other dealers would emulate their standards, there would be less "flack" from the various individuals and/or groups that are threatening to end the right to keep exotic species ....Alfredo and Xtreme deserve credit for having high standards and setting a standard that others should follow.....Earl Turner

Old 01-22-2004, 04:08 PM   #18
Gary O
WOW

I purchased both my Amazons from Alfredo. I bought them back in Feb. of 03 and I will say that they were nothing but the best. They came to me in great health, eating and HUGE! I ask for a pair and I got a pair. Every time I called him he took time to answer all my questions. Alfredo is a stand up guy and I would recommend him to anyone.

Oh and Alfredo the Amazons should be having babies this year! Thanks man!!! They are just AWESOME!

Old 01-22-2004, 07:48 PM   #19
HouseOfSerpents
I bought a pair of emerald tree boas from Alfredo about 2-1/2 years ago. When they came in, I was a little concerned about one of the animals so I took it to the vet. Alfredo, without question, discounted the price of the vet bill. That pair has since produced 6 beautiful babies.

I would, make that will, order again from him.

Jeff Craven
www.houseofserpents.com

Old 01-22-2004, 11:10 PM   #20
Drew R
Thumbs up Xtreme Reptiles Top notch

I personally have bought Thousands of $$$ worth of Highh quality animals (all very well represented) over the last three years from Xtreme. The service I have recieved is way above what I have experienced w/ other dealers Alfredo is very honest and backs every animal he sells. The other members of his staff are top notch also, they all seem to have a genuine interest in their customers and are glad to hear from you even when you call and add to an order three or four imes in one day (my bad habit). I can not say enough good things for xtreme Alfredo has gone out on a limb for me many times and each and everyone is greatly appreciated. I just counted my invoices for 2003 I have ordered over 25 times w/ out a problem and have never seen a mite on any animals recieved from Xtreme.Thanks again Alfredo and all the other employees! Looking forward to 2004!
Drew Rheinhardt
Stars&Strikes Reptiles
Phx,Az

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!