Mike Roe of Gecko Dreams - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2004, 11:18 PM   #1
heiser
Mike Roe of Gecko Dreams

Anyone done business with him? His address is in Iowa.

Old 01-25-2004, 12:20 AM   #2
ARKON
Do a search!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a thread about him already, just do a search!! There is plenty of feedback in there to help you make your decision!!!!!!!!

Old 01-25-2004, 01:20 AM   #3
martyc33
here's the link

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=29685

had a hard time finding it myself since you can't query on a three letter name. Lots of info to stay away from this guy.

Old 01-25-2004, 01:36 AM   #4
inside scoop
Exclamation Bruce's disregaurd

At the last exotic animal show(in Columbia), I cought a peek at Mr. Frauds pie balled ball pythons, which were clearly under breeding size. Now someone please tell me something. If you see a mite on a 25,000.oo snake ,what do you do?? You clean it of course. Well his incredably beautiful snakes were blanketed in mites. JUST TO KEEP UP THE ANIMAL CRUELTY AWARENESS!!!

RESPECTFULLY SIGNED,
Inside Scoop

Old 01-25-2004, 04:18 AM   #5
dvf1973
DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!!!!!!!!

This guy actually got the term"scamboogerist" coined after him, he is the essence of bad, please tell the forum that he is selling on to pull the link, he is poo!!! Many of us got screwed by him and his"partner" in october, it took cops, the DA, I hired a detective, a lawyer, it took months to get our money back, he is making his sick mother pay everyone back, do not trust him, i can't even fathom the fact he is still out there, omg, its the most idiotic thing I have seen, poor Iowa, i feel bad for it really , having poo like that just smearing itself all over that beatiful land,

Old 01-25-2004, 09:54 AM   #6
stevep
Run Away!!

I was one of the "screwies" that Damien talked about. I can't believe that he is still trying to do business. This guy should be in jail. Look under "Midwest Reptiles and Aquatics" .
Good luck
Steve

Old 01-25-2004, 09:58 AM   #7
wyblep
Mike Roe

Hello everyone as you all know I was one of the people Mike Roe got in his spree of rip offs I did get my money back from his mother I just talked to her last week he moved about an hour away from her just up and moved left his tatoo shop and everything and his animals the few normales he had so I know he has nothing to sell so do not I repeat do not send this guy any money he is nothing more than a thief and please post where and what he was selling so we all know to stay away from him thanks again Paul

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!