Cathy Fout Border Dragons AKA Chastity davis Pyrite Dragons Forged adeno virus tests. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-02-2007, 07:02 PM   #1
Rebel Dragons
Cathy Fout Border Dragons AKA Chastity davis Pyrite Dragons Forged adeno virus tests.

http://borderdragons.com/

It kills me to see this within the bearded dragon industry. We have been trying our best to learn, educate, share and promote Adeno Virus eduacation in this country and someone comes along lying and presenting forged test results.

With so many dragons testing positive this individual claimed to have 100% negative results which sent out a beacon of hope across the country that maybe things were not as bad it appeared. Today she was exposed for the liar that she is and peoples hopes and dreams were crushed in one simple post.

Many breeders and hobbyists alike have went through hell dealing with this virus. Tere at Obsession Dragons, Wendy at Neverland, Tammy at DragonTails, myself and countless others have lived this hell and been very open with our results. Then this scumbag comes along and tries to play us all for fools and slaps us in the face.

http://www.beardeddragon.org/bjive/v...ic.php?t=49918

http://www.beardeddragon.org/bjive/v...ic.php?t=50836

http://www.beardeddragon.org/bjive/v...ic.php?t=50393

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=89666
Attached Images

Old 04-02-2007, 07:11 PM   #2
Neverland Dragons
Mike, I am glad to see that this was posted. It just makes no sense why someone would do this. I was hopeful about her results, but I was just telling someone this morning that things didn't quite add up and it did not look good. We have gone through a whole bunch of heartache and spent so much of our time to try and understand this virus. There are no clear answers and people are doing the best they can with the testing. What she did was inexcusable and she does not deserve to breed bearded dragons. What could possibly be someone's motivation to do something like this? It was not even her real name or breeding business. I think she owes people an apology and an explanation. I doubt we will get either.

Old 04-02-2007, 09:26 PM   #3
whiskersmom
I agree with Wendy. Lying like she did was just plain out wrong and I hope she realizes this and at least tries to explain....I doubt it, but there is always hope, right?

Old 04-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #4
Stardust
Unfortunately the only reason I can see for lying about something like this is to make money selling the babies.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:03 PM   #5
Serafim
Wow that is a really low thing to do.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:09 PM   #6
pscaulkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
Unfortunately the only reason I can see for lying about something like this is to make money selling the babies.
Exactly, I thought it was strange she was posting about negatives in an adeno environment everywhere. The sad thing is a person only has one thing that can't be taken from them except by themselves and that is their WORD. Once you lose that integrity you pretty much have nothing.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:41 PM   #7
varnyard
Wendy, the answer to your question is:

To claim to have virus free babies, and tell customers you are one of the only ones to test clean.

To profit by selling all the babies produced as them being clean.

To brag about it, while others are torn about not having negative dragons like her.

Last but not least, she was the center of attention.

I might add, she has the last one right here where it belongs, on the BOI.

Yes, she is a real piece of work.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:51 PM   #8
whiskersmom
Quote:
Yes, she is a real piece of work.

You don't even know the half of it!
In the past her lies were semi harmless, now she affected others with her lies. People were holding on to hope that she was being honest and all those other people were just lying to save themselves a buck.....when in actuality it was her.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:07 AM   #9
Serafim
You know I cannot understand how people can show such lack of concern for others. I would be devasated if my dragons had a serious illness. To choose money or bragging rights etc by decieving others is inexcusable and the lowest one can get. I am so glad she was busted before someone purchased dragons from her..

Old 04-03-2007, 12:08 AM   #10
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskersmom
You don't even know the half of it!
In the past her lies were semi harmless, now she affected others with her lies. People were holding on to hope that she was being honest and all those other people were just lying to save themselves a buck.....when in actuality it was her.
I would not doubt it in the least Sherris, I really wonder if some people have any good in them at all.

I also doubt she will respond to this thread, it would be impossible to defend herself against these facts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!