For Sale Adult halmahera blue tongue skink - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 09-28-2018, 02:36 PM   #1
Keven2
Adult halmahera blue tongue skink

I have an adult halmahera blue tongue skink available for 219.99 plus shipping! This skink is an import but it is feeding great and is healthy I've had her a few months! Please call 239-233-7585!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-07-2019, 04:22 PM   #2
NWfancyscales
Since I see no replies, may i ask if this animal is still available? Any idea on sex? Looking for a male

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old 09-07-2019, 07:39 PM   #3
NWfancyscales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley Kwon View Post
Please stop bumping old ads. Mind the dates of the actual posts.
Hey bradley, check out the message from the old ad. I am allowed to inquire, especially if I see there have been no replies on the thread. Sorry if this triggers you, but we arent in this forum to please you. All you have successfully done is further bump the ad by replying to the ad. Definitely wouldnt have said anything else had you not said something. But here we are.

Congrats!

Old 09-07-2019, 07:44 PM   #4
NWfancyscales
Also did a little snooping.
Seems like you seek out older posts that people posted something on, mind you that the earlier replies acknowledge the fact they are either really old or just about a year old if even that (this one is 10 months to be exact so I wouldnt even consider it ancient)
But looks like you do this for the sole purpose of telling people how to behave with their replies in regards to dates. (Again, if you read my reply you would already know I firmly acknowledged this post is a little older)

But have a splendid day, I hope you find happiness in all things.

Old 09-07-2019, 09:13 PM   #5
Socratic Monologue
Christian, necro-bumps are a stumbling block to folks perusing the new posts, so best not to be defensive about people getting peeved about it. PM is a great way to go to get info on likely sold animals.

There's this, too:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
Please call 239-233-7585!
Also, if you want to snoop, do so on the OP. He's a scammer, and likely in jail.

Old 09-07-2019, 10:21 PM   #6
NWfancyscales
I apologize, it definitely wasnt necessary behavior on my part. Anyways I'll be sure to use quieter methods of contacting for posts older than a few weeks old.
Cheers.

Old 09-08-2019, 05:51 AM   #7
Keven2
Nope not in jail! Doing great! Selling lots of reptiles! Hope you all have a great day!��
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!