For Sale ***Need Help Rehoming*** FREE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-14-2019, 03:01 PM   #1
MikePhoneJunkie
***Need Help Rehoming*** FREE

I would like to start off by saying I apologize if this is not the correct way to do this, but we are very desperate right now.

My husband has loved these dragons and he was more into collecting them, instead of trying to breed them and sale them. He did breed once or twice for a friend, but decided to not start down that road. Long story short, my husband has been sick this past year and he is now unable to take care of his self let alone our dragons. He has not been home the past 6 months, and I have tried but I do not like touching any kind of animals and I cannot take care of them. I have had my two daughters help with feeding but we 9 and with school they cannot take care of them properly. The animals were very high quality from what he had told us. He would spend hundreds of dollars on just one. I believe he even spent upwards of a $1,200 on one because he had to fly to go get it as he did not want it shipped.

Anyhow, I am unable to ship them as we do not have anyone who can pick them up and properly package them, so we need someone who is willing to drive to get them. I will include some pictures. As far as money, we are willing to let them go to the right person for free. We just need someone who has the resources to care for these dragons and can help get their health back up to par. I am literally writing this from my husbands phone so the pictures you are seeing are about 8 to 12 months old. Send me a private message and after a few questions I will give you my phone number. We live in the Kansas City area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2019, 12:28 PM   #2
jp07us
Can I get some pics of the dragons? I might be willing to fly or drive depending on genetics and health.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 09-15-2019, 12:45 PM   #3
Dragondiehlz
Hey there!!!

I am willing to travel if these dragons are available , also let me say I'm terribly sorry to hear that your husband has had this happen. If you have any pics and any genetic info that would be very appreciated

Old 09-15-2019, 10:42 PM   #4
Ukonsean
I’m very interested in the dragons. I was the one who mike flew out too get a few of the dragons. I tried to text but I know you have a lot going on. I am willing to travel out there to pick them up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!