BOI Good Guy Certification - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-07-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
dragonlvr64
Question BOI Good Guy Certification

I have tried to find the information that is needed in the forum and can't locate it. I hate to start a thread as I know the answer is here somewhere....I just can't find it.

I have my Good Guy Certification poll and finally have sold to a person who is a contributing member and they offered to leave feedback on my GGC. They received the following error today
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I did check their page and they do have their coins for contributor level. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks

Old 09-07-2011, 11:44 AM   #2
TheFragginDragon
In order to leave feedback, they will need to click the number next to your 'Trader Rating' on the left side of your post. From there, they click the link that says '[Rate dragonlvr64]' near the middle of the page.

Old 09-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #3
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
In order to leave feedback, they will need to click the number next to your 'Trader Rating' on the left side of your post. From there, they click the link that says '[Rate dragonlvr64]' near the middle of the page.
They did the trader rating, but we were trying to get the GGC done. I was under the understanding that is a separate thing?? I applied for the GGG and have a poll listed, but she could not access the poll without getting the message.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
TheFragginDragon
OK, I see what you're saying. You can't add comments to that GGC thread, all you can do is participate in the 'Vote' option (Good Guy or Bad Guy) just at the head of the thread.

Old 09-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #5
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
OK, I see what you're saying. You can't add comments to that GGC thread, all you can do is participate in the 'Vote' option (Good Guy or Bad Guy) just at the head of the thread.
Guess I will have to see if she just tried to vote. I am assuming that, but will double check.

Edit;;; Looks like she got it. Thanks for the help!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!