Mobile uploads - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-11-2016, 06:38 PM   #1
Snake-Queen
Mobile uploads

There needs to be a way to upload more than one photo per post via mobile web browser.

Only one photo uploads & if I try another one it replaces the first one.

Old 08-11-2016, 07:09 PM   #2
hhmoore
That seems to be device related I'm posting from a tablet, and can attach 4 images.
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2016, 07:12 PM   #3
Snake-Queen
I am on an iPhone

Loading screenshots, all are named the same I guess, so it overwrites.

Old 08-11-2016, 07:22 PM   #4
hhmoore
From my phone
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2016, 07:23 PM   #5
Snake-Queen
I'll try it with Chrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-11-2016, 07:40 PM   #6
Snake-Queen
Test 123
Attached Images

Old 08-11-2016, 07:41 PM   #7
Snake-Queen
I don't understand what is happening.

Argh!!

Old 08-11-2016, 09:35 PM   #8
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
That seems to be device related I'm posting from a tablet, and can attach 4 images.
I believe you are, probably, correct.
Have no problem attaching 4 images with my smartphone.

Old 08-11-2016, 09:47 PM   #9
Snake-Queen
It definitely has to be device related or something … I really don't want to have to load 17 pics in individual posts/comments. ��

Old 08-12-2016, 04:17 AM   #10
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I really don't want to have to load 17 pics in individual posts/comments. ��
Specifically referencing the thread that prompted this, I don't think it was necessary to post all of them anyway (but that's just my opinion).

I've never used an iPhone, so forgive this question...
When you are trying to upload the images, and you press the Choose File button, you aren't trying to select more than one image at a time, right? That won't work. There are 4 Choose File buttons, and a different one has to be used for each image.
On my phone, Manage Attachments opens a new window...and the Close this Window things don't work once an image has been uploaded. Once they're loaded, though, I can just X out of that window and proceed.

(I don't expect the solution to be as simple as that, as this topic has been raised several times over the years. I've never paid much attention to those threads, honestly; so I don't know if there is a workaround. It might be worth checking a couple of them)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!