Bay county show in P.C. Florida - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 08-21-2002, 11:42 PM   #1
Rusty
Hi
   Can anyone tell me when and if the Bat county herp society is having a show in Panama City Beach , Florida?
               Many thanks Rusty

Old 08-22-2002, 09:57 AM   #2
turtleman1
i will try to get some one to get  in touch with you, i set up at the 1st 2 shows, sold turtles & feeders, was well satisfyed with  the show , had a good crowd at both shows, increased  last year, if i dont have to work, i will be there this year
are you a dealer? and where are you located
Gene
bad timing on hatches last 2 years, but will have at least 15 breeds hatched this year, but my diamonds will be late again

Old 08-22-2002, 11:43 AM   #3
Rusty
Thanks Gene
                 Any info will be much appreciated,I went last year but couldnt stay but a little while.Would like to go back if they are having it again but I havent seen anything on it at all.No Im not a dealer I just like the reptiles!Been herping for about 3 years now.Heres my e mail addy if you would like to talk russ1959@hotmail.com.Im located 10 miles above the Florida line between Florala and Opp Alabama.
                          Thanks again Rusty

Old 08-22-2002, 08:38 PM   #4
cavu
What time of the year is the show usually held.  I try to make a trip to my place in Mexico Beach at least once a month and am always looking for herps to look at.

Old 08-23-2002, 07:46 AM   #5
turtleman1
show will be in oct, going to PC fishing im the am
Gene

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!