Balls, balls and more balls!!!! Need some contact me. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 08:41 PM   #1
bpc
Balls, balls and more balls!!!! UPDATED 8/23

OK all, rather than driving myself crazy making 50 separate posts, I've decided to put the ball in your court. I live in FL and have access to many of the local wholesalers. Often I get to pick through shipments as they arrive from Africa (and other countries), and yes, occasionally, I find some neat stuff.

This ad is designed to get my name out there, so that you can contact me with what YOU WANT! Need 6 large females? Got it.
Need 10 feeding bush babies? Got it. Need an exceptional captive hatched baby? Got it. Need a large wholesale order, and tired of getting the first animal someone grabs out of the bin? I'll go pick them out for you.

I have a little over a decade in the hobby, and a degree in Biology Education. I do this as a way to pay for my hobby, and not as a way to put food on my table. As such, I'm under no pressure to lie to you, or sell you crap. 100% honesty is my #1 policy. I will tell you the truth, even if it costs me the sale. I offer a 48 satisfaction guarantee on all retail orders. Simply inform me of your desire to return the animal, then return it in the same condition you recieved it, for a full refund MINUS ALL SHIPPING COSTS.

I will be posting several balls here as the month goes on, (as I think that's how this ad space is supposed to work). But here's today's animal.

The granite pictured here previously is $275 plus shipping! That's the best I'm gonna do because that animal is pounding food like there's no tomorrow. If you need it contact me.

OK, got some new stuff. Here's a brand new WC black-back male. Weight is 315g. I have not tried feeding yet, so the price is still cheap. $120 plus shipping. Hope to here from you.

Let me know what else you are looking for! And thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2004, 11:10 PM   #2
SSReptiles
Wow, you have a lot of snakes Wish I had the money to get a female. But I'm saving up for Feb, to order a few gravid's. I have a feeling most of my females will not breed this year due to some skip a year on breeding, and most of them have bred last year. If you get any large gravid females, please let me know. I'd get back to you once I get the money But if you get gravid females later in the winter, that's still good. Just add me to your list of contacts and let me know what you have

Thanks

Old 08-02-2004, 11:58 PM   #3
jkobylka
best female

Hey! great ad. could you email me the info and price on your biggest feeding female? I can certainly buy it, but are you ever interested in trades?

jkobylka@southern.edu

very much appreciated!

Justin

Old 08-03-2004, 12:40 PM   #4
bpc
Ok, at this time, all the LARGE feeding females are spoken for. Still have several LARGE ones which are being stubborn about the whole eating thing, they are $100 each, less if you take more than 1.

Robin D, I can not send you email for some reason. So I will answer you here. I am sold out of CB/CH females. I do have several bush baby females which have eaten 3+ times and are doing great. 5 lot price is $275 w/ free shipping up to $50. 10 lot is $475 w/ free shipping up to $100.

Thanks all.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-03-2004, 10:13 PM   #5
jared1
Male Ball

I was wondering if you have any nice ones that are in the juvenile stage and that are eating very well and are very friendly. If so coudl you please tell me the price and shipping details and also if there is any chance you coudl send me a pic of the Ball you would be sending if i was to buy it. Thanks

Old 08-03-2004, 11:18 PM   #6
bpc
Jared, here's a pic of a couple of CH males which are available. These are $50 animals, which when sold locally are fully guaranteed. You get the same guarantee, but remember that shipping is going to be $35-40 each way. So basically, you're buying as is. Remember, I told you I was 100% honest! You're looking at spending $95 for a $50 snake. And then another $40 to get your original $50 back if you're not happy.

If you have NO viable local options I'd be happy to do business w/ you. But, perhaps in your case (someone looking for a single male) your local petstore might be the way to go. Just make sure you see the animal eat before you buy it. And if you're paying more than $30-40 it should come with a guarantee. Get that in writing!

Hope this helps, Brian
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2004, 12:05 AM   #7
jared1
ball python

Thanks alot, ill get back to you if it does not go well will things at the local pet shop.

Old 08-05-2004, 01:17 AM   #8
staceytats
hi

I am looking for Black backs male or female with orangeish tint. I would consider any you have in in color. I also am looking for really light animals.

Stacey

Old 08-05-2004, 06:53 AM   #9
bpc
Stacey, I am currently sold out of black-backs, but I might get some more next week. The really light stuff I do have. I have 3 candidates, which I will get pics of and try to post this evening. Please check back then. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-05-2004, 11:53 AM   #10
acorsi
Large females

I am looking for any large females you have over say 1,000 grams.. I have a few people looking so i can do up to about 30 animals..

Thanks,
Angelo Corsi
Corsi Morphs Reptiles
203-526-7228

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread