Need help with a retic Morph. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
Tobyyy_Twiztid
Need help with a retic Morph.

I'm just starting getting into morphs/breeding etc. I have an oportunity to purchase a baby female "Calico" retic. But i'm not sure if she's really a calico. It's colors and patters match up more with a Citron in my opinion. I know the morphs color changes over time. I just don't wanna get screwed over. Can someone help me out and post me a pic of a baby calico or explain how exactly you get the calico morph. From what i've read they can sometimes color change into calico with time or something like that? Idk.

Thanks,
Travis

Old 02-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #2
Psionic
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=273

Posting in this subsection should net you a better response. The BoI is for inquiries, good guy posts and bad guy (scams/cons/ theft/ etc.) on dealers/breeders/ etc.

Old 02-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #3
WebSlave
Moved..........

Old 02-28-2013, 08:54 PM   #4
Tobyyy_Twiztid
Thanks

Thanks for the info Psionic

Old 03-01-2013, 02:17 PM   #5
reticguy76
Calico trait is just that a trait. In retics, at this time, it is something that is a phenomenon that radomnly occurs in some animals. It hasnt been proven. You can have a baby paradox, but there are none, unless someone has recently come forward, baby showing calicos. A lot of times more inexperienced keepers will see changes or adding of colors or coloring spots and say its a calico, which isnt necessarily true (but could be). All calico that are in captivity have been wild caughts and imported as adults. Again, unless someone has kept quiet all this time, and had a baby calico and raised it up to continue as a calico adult, baby calicos dont exist

Old 03-01-2013, 04:48 PM   #6
Tobyyy_Twiztid
Thanks ryan. I have a photo of the snake on my phone is there any way you could help me identify it? If so just send me a cell number or email i can send you this photo real quick.

Old 03-01-2013, 05:38 PM   #7
reticguy76
carvertheman@gmail.com. I can get it on my phone.

Old 03-02-2013, 12:27 AM   #8
Tobyyy_Twiztid
for some reason it won;t let me send the picture i tried but have no idea if you got it. Just let me know

Old 03-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #9
Tobyyy_Twiztid
Okay i dont know if you can see it but my profile picture is the retic in questions. Any imput?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!