Bad Guy Dan Costello - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2015, 02:36 AM   #21
Robert Walker
Nice quotes
Phone number: (267) 575-0576
Possible employer: The Gutter Guys
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2015, 02:43 AM   #22
Robert Walker
Possible Address...
Attached Images

Old 01-29-2015, 08:15 AM   #23
FinsFeathersPaws&Claws
I was made aware by a friend of mine that a scammer was attempting to use my business name. This is the actual Fins Feathers account, positive BOI feedback and everything. He does look very familiar, so must come into one of the stores.

Old 01-29-2015, 09:16 AM   #24
Robert Walker
Thank you Tom for commenting. It is very apparent he steals/uses names at will, sorry he chose one similar to yours. Now you know what he looks like, be sure to say hi to him for us if he pops in again.

Old 01-29-2015, 09:42 AM   #25
NTReptiles
I wish I was able to post what I am thinking right now. So I'll try to be nice..... thanks for serving our country??

Old 01-29-2015, 12:09 PM   #26
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsFeathersPaws&Claws View Post
I was made aware by a friend of mine that a scammer was attempting to use my business name. This is the actual Fins Feathers account, positive BOI feedback and everything. He does look very familiar, so must come into one of the stores.
You may be interested to learn that he had a closer username back in 2009 (FinsFeathersPawsClaws)....and that he used your website & images in his scam attempts. After numerous account bans, he finally got "smart" and tried to work behind the scenes.

Old 01-29-2015, 01:02 PM   #27
FinsFeathersPaws&Claws
I remember an incident where someone called the store asking about a tortoise that we were supposed to have for sale. Needless to say, we never even had that tortoise available. This was way before I was a part of this site, or knew anything of the BOI. If that was the same incident, its nice to know what the guy looks like. Ill make sure to keep an eye out if he comes into the store.

Old 01-29-2015, 01:23 PM   #28
hhmoore
I take part of that back - I believe that the images used belonged to Steven Gill - but, yes, that call was in reference to an ad posted by the aforementioned account.

Old 01-29-2015, 06:59 PM   #29
Herpguy11
Wow, who proudly wears an "ASAP" lanyard? Yikes, this guy is a winner.

Old 01-31-2015, 08:50 AM   #30
Robert Walker
Daniel Josiah Costello

"Upper Gwynedd Township Police have arrested a Lansdale man for allegedly brandishing a firearm in the drive-thru of Wendy's at South Broad Street and White's Road. Daniel J. Costello, (age)22, of West Mount Vernon Street, was charged Sunday (Feb 10, 2013) with felony carrying a firearm without a license, misdemeanor terroristic threats that caused a serious public inconvenience and disorderly conduct, according to court records. Costello was arraigned before District Judge Deborah Lukens, who set bail at $5,000 cash, according to court records. Costello was remanded to Montgomery County prison in lieu of bail."
http://patch.com/pennsylvania/lansda...-drive-through

ALSO

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docket...R-0000753-2013
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!