Bad Guy Nick Giavasis......Sellers Beware!! PayPal Buyers Remorse - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2015, 03:00 AM   #251
robertmcphee
Im sorry it should say Dick Giavasis, not Dick Giavasis in my post above. Sorry for the typo.

Old 01-30-2015, 03:02 AM   #252
robertmcphee
Dang it...
Nick Giavasis, not Dick Giavasis... although.... nevermind.

Old 01-31-2015, 03:35 AM   #253
bruno5674
Lol, dang, this thread is old, and I had to read everything just to fully understand the entire situation, but Robert, I'd totally buy from you in a heart beat if I had the money to properly care for snakes (now I just have a few lizards that I care for because their food is a whole lot less for me :] ). You've done nothing but prove your side of the story. Nick, what Robert is trying to say is, you keep calling him, as well as others liars in this thread, and the only "proof" you've ever provided is copy/pasted snippets from what Robert has posted already, and saying he doctored everything, and providing no proof of the doctoring. You also stated that he's pretty much only ever called you, and that he left messages for you at your home and that he called you 6 times in one night... Given that Robert has placed records of his calls to you, it's safe to say that that isn't true, and given that your story of what he said in every call to you has changed almost every time you feel the need to bring it up again, I find it even harder to believe that he "threatened" and cursed at your children. If you're going to call everyone in here liars, and treat everybody with utter disrespect for attacking what you consider to be your great character, perhaps you should actually post the proof that everybody has been asking in the first place because all it does is show that your character is nothing but a typical internet warrior who has so much to say with their loud internet voice, and literally nothing to back up said voice. I mean, don't call everyone a liar if you have no proof on your side, or (surprise!) you're just as big a liar by means of omission.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!