Good Guy Cheryl Marchek @ The Red Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-04-2008, 10:57 AM   #1
Morphie
Cheryl Marchek @ The Red Dragon

This morning I received a 50% poss het pied female ball from Cheryl. I can't say enough good things about this transaction, this snake, or Cheryl herself. The process was quick, clean, stress-free, and exactly what I was led to expect. The packaging was very professionally executed. The snake is gorgeous and I love her. I have the utmost confidence in Cheryl as a business professional after this transaction: I would not hesitate to make further purchases or recommend her to others in the future.

Thank you, Cheryl, you are truly excellent.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:43 AM   #2
BryonsBoas
Yup , Cheryl is good people. I've had the pleasure of meeting her a couple times , seeing her collection & set up. I even have one of her Pastels. She takes good care of her critters, keeps her word & does what she says she'll do.

Old 12-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #3
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Thanks guys! I'm glad it was stress free for you Jessica~ cuz I sure was stressed on Monday when my ISP went down again after having worked all weekend and I couldn't print your shipping label! SO SORRY about that! wish I could get a better ISP but choices are somewhat limited out in the boonies and while I'm mad at the guys who I pay for internet service I know they ARE actually trying to fix the problem (they've "fixed it" about a dozen times now and then discovered THAT wasn't what was causing the interference.......but they ARE trying to figure it out!)

So~ anyway~ Thanks so much for being understanding about my trouble shipping on Monday!

Old 12-05-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
So~ anyway~ Thanks so much for being understanding about my trouble shipping on Monday!
Oh it was no bother; you were very communicative all the while. I never had cause to be concerned at all. It sometimes takes a little more time than we expect but as long as people keep in touch and actively share information it's perfectly fine, and you did an excellent job at all of that.

I also can't thank you enough for the nice thing you did. I truly, truly hope that soon I will have means to make your day a little more awesome, the way you did for me.

Old 12-05-2008, 10:12 PM   #5
Morphie
Oh yeah and sorry about losing my phone and not being able to call right away! That was terrible - I'm so glad I found it finally. (i need to put that thing on a leash - i am ALWAYS losing it.)

Old 12-10-2008, 04:40 PM   #6
Tiger Lilly
Thumbs up Great Gal

I am in total agreement with Jessica & Bryon. Cheryl is wonderful to do business with, and she is a very giving person!
I am very appreciative of the deal that she offered so many of us, and hope to be able to return the favor to her as well one day. And one day, I hope to help some they way she has helped me.
Like I said, Cheryl, you're an angel!

Old 12-10-2008, 05:56 PM   #7
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Y'all are gonna make me arrogant with all these compliments~ Stop it.
Thanks~ I appreciate the kind words~ y'all are nice people and I'm pleased to have been in a position to work with you. Good luck on your projects~ I'd LOVE to hear of you producing a pied from those girls so let me know!

Old 12-10-2008, 07:26 PM   #8
Gary O
Cheryl is the Best! So when you see something she has ou want all you need to do is buy and enjoy.

Old 04-09-2009, 11:27 AM   #9
Tiger Lilly
Another satisfied customer!

Cheryl is AWESOME to deal with.
I purchased 0.2 '08 albino hets & rec'd them this morning, via FedEx, at around 9:30 a.m.
Great snakes, great communication, great packaging!
I'm sure I will do more business with Cheryl.
These are the 3rd & 4th snakes I have gotten from her and I am still amazed at her stellar customer service. Her snakes are well-taken care of.
Thanks, Cheryl, for such great deals and working with me on this purchase.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:18 PM   #10
TattooLost
Cheryl is the best. I've purchased from her twice, and couldn't be more pleased. Beautiful healthy snakes, great customer service, perfect shipping and packaging. Cheryl kicks major butt!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!