Good Guy Stephen Cemelli of Leapin Leachies-- great guy! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2013, 08:36 PM   #21
DragonsNDoodles
Seeing this post reminded me of how great my transactions with Leapin' Leachies have been. I got 2 gargoyles from him at the Myrtle Beach show last year, one from auction to benefit a member of the reptile community who was in an accident, and one that I bought from his table. Both are doing amazingly well, and I am grateful for the advice he gave me about suitable habitats.

Old 01-26-2015, 05:05 PM   #22
stormwulf133
I have recently got into leachianus geckos. Every single person I talked to about them pointed me straight to Steve from Leapin' Leachies. I text and called and asked many questions. I told him what I wanted from a leachie and we talked for a long time via phone and text about care. He made absolutely sure I knew what I was doing, and made sure I understood his instructions about care. He was a great guy to talk to and deal with. I now have my 2nd gecko from him. Leachies are expensive and an investment so I made sure I dealt with someone I felt comfortable with. Steve was definitely that person. He never seemed bothered by my endless questions, and took the time to explain everything thoroughly. I will do all my business with him in the future when it comes to Leachies.

Old 01-27-2015, 08:27 AM   #23
dsimons
I've purchased a couple of animals from Steve Cemelli and all have turned out exactly as he stated. Steve is One of Very few trusted Breeders in the gecko hobby today. If you find what you are looking for at Leapin Leachies you better pick it up because it won't last long!

Old 01-27-2015, 01:03 PM   #24
CombatWombat
I just purchased a year old Nuu Ana leachianus gecko from Steve at Leapin' Leachies at the New England Reptile Expo. He was very knowledgeable in his care instructions and knowledge of various lines. I am incredibly happy with my purchase and when I look to buy another leachie, I'll go to him and Leapin' Leachies first.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!