Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2004, 11:59 PM   #171
oreganus
Lightbulb come on.....

we are only on like page 34 or 35, we will just have to try harder, can't you guys think of threats and accusations quicker?? Remember this is fauna, where the threads don't get locked, it is way too intelligent to do that
Kevin

Old 11-17-2004, 12:00 AM   #172
thecobrakid
Re: Re: The 5th

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus
Jason, you are laim idiot....did your parents have any kids that lived?? just curious? I love how your posts are so arrogant and ignorant at the same time. Such skill wasted on the fauna...
Kevin

Old 11-17-2004, 12:00 AM   #173
thecobrakid
Re: Re: The 5th

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus
Jason, you are laim idiot....did your parents have any kids that lived?? just curious? I love how your posts are so arrogant and ignorant at the same time. Such skill wasted on the fauna...
Kevin

Old 11-17-2004, 12:00 AM   #174
ElapsMan
John, watch how well I can predict Kevin. He is going to come back and throw one line baby insults at you for your post, yet will not offer one bit of proof.

Watch

Old 11-17-2004, 12:02 AM   #175
ElapsMan
Damn, he did it before I could even post my predition! Is he predictable, or what?

Old 11-17-2004, 12:04 AM   #176
oreganus
Lightbulb hmmm....

Quote:
Originally posted by Suncoast Herpetological
It always amazes me that the cornered rats always start with the same line of crap when caught.

You have no proof.

I have proof but I won't show it.

You won't hurt my sales at all.

The BOI doesn't matter.

Lets see how many pages we can get this thread up to.

Blah Blah Blah

I think Kevin is bout to join the ranks of the truly infamous who have tried this line of patter before like Gilbert Thompson, Adam Block, Ryan trude, and Ken Yates as another of the true cancers of this hobby.

You would think you would find it more amazing that I can get you to post over and over without proof of anything. I know you guys got gilbert going, those threads are a testiment to the vast lack of combined knowledge on this site, instead of a few pages of rant and it getting locked, the piggies just waller in the mud of their own feces. Why do you find it necessary to call me a liar?? Is it an attempt and foregoing the truth and trying to convince yourself of what you want to believe?? Why did you waste 20 pages with your crap just to call me a liar and a rat? why didn't you just not play around and say that in the first place, that was your whole point from the beginning right???
Kevin

Old 11-17-2004, 12:14 AM   #177
ElapsMan
What about it Kevin, you gonna just ignore the Lie I caught you in about Delta charging $55?

To answer your question, we call you a liar, simply because you are. You accuse us of having no proof, then you offer none yourself. You just sit there and play the 3 year old's came of "why should I prove that I am not a liar?" We have offered proof, and each time you try to change the subject to some other childish thing, or name calling. If fauna is so bad, why are you still here?

Don't you find it funny that we can keep you posting thirty pages (or whatever) after you said you were done??? We find it funny. We got you, and you know it. Your hooked! Why don't you just go away, like you said you were going to. Another lie?

You prove yourself a liar better than any of us do.

Old 11-17-2004, 12:24 AM   #178
snakegetters
Re: Re: WRONG AGAIN!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus Besides venomous go delta and that starts at like $55 or something.
You regularly sell venomous and venomoid snakes to customers over the Internet.

You don't actually know what Delta charges for shipping venomous snakes. Even I know that, and I only ship venomous snakes a few times a year.

I think the conclusion here is reasonably obvious.

Old 11-17-2004, 12:31 AM   #179
oreganus
Lightbulb I wasn't ignoring it....

Quote:
Originally posted by ElapsMan
What about it Kevin, you gonna just ignore the Lie I caught you in about Delta charging $55?

To answer your question, we call you a liar, simply because you are. You accuse us of having no proof, then you offer none yourself. You just sit there and play the 3 year old's came of "why should I prove that I am not a liar?" We have offered proof, and each time you try to change the subject to some other childish thing, or name calling. If fauna is so bad, why are you still here?

Don't you find it funny that we can keep you posting thirty pages (or whatever) after you said you were done??? We find it funny. We got you, and you know it. Your hooked! Why don't you just go away, like you said you were going to. Another lie?

You prove yourself a liar better than any of us do.
Your little piddly crap just wasn't worth mentioning. I have paid as little as $56-57 for delta, I never said I haven't paid as much as $200-300. That is just how petty your little remarks are. They are just some excuse to prove me a liar, why don't you try proving some of your other more wilder accusations??
Kevin

Old 11-17-2004, 12:34 AM   #180
oreganus
Re: Re: Re: WRONG AGAIN!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by snakegetters
You regularly sell venomous and venomoid snakes to customers over the Internet.

You don't actually know what Delta charges for shipping venomous snakes. Even I know that, and I only ship venomous snakes a few times a year.

I think the conclusion here is reasonably obvious.
Shipping isn't the same for every box, if I remembered exactly what I paid everytime for that many different animals and box sizes, the list would be about 15 pages long.
kevin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!