Karma - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
Lucille
I see some new people here on the site who I feel are extraordinary in their thoughtful posts and the way that they involve themselves helping others.
And of course I do recognize that there are many who have been here for years that have achieved a reputation for being helpful.

I realize that those who have a history of not being very helpful at all should also be addressed.

I just feel as if the positive people should not rest on their laurels, and the negative people should be given an incentive to recover and do better.

I'm just one person, a small voice here, but I think that it would be nice if the karma system was zeroed out and reset every January 1, and the new year bring a more current evaluation of those members both positive and negative who post here on the site.