Karma - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
derrabe
I just noticed it says I have negative karma, how do I tell what my karma score is? Under user cp is says I have one negative karma in the listing and it is because someone did not like my opinion about my political views but it i hover over the red square my karma says it is -50 to -99 so how do I see what else I have against me. I have never gotten any bad messages or done anything to upset anyone (to my knowledge), so i don't know my my karma would be so low.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:48 AM   #2
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrabe View Post
I just noticed it says I have negative karma, how do I tell what my karma score is? Under user cp is says I have one negative karma in the listing and it is because someone did not like my opinion about my political views but it i hover over the red square my karma says it is -50 to -99 so how do I see what else I have against me. I have never gotten any bad messages or done anything to upset anyone (to my knowledge), so i don't know my my karma would be so low.
I'm seeing you as green not red. Contributing members can see who left them Karma. Under your User CP it will say Latest Karma Received and then (your number here) point(s) total.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:56 AM   #3
derrabe
Yeah i am green now someone karma-ed me back. Thank you to that person. I have plans on being an active reseller in the community in the future as my breeding plans come to truth. I would hate to lose a sale over someone giving me negative karma over a difference in political views.

Old 09-17-2009, 12:08 PM   #4
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrabe View Post
Yeah i am green now someone karma-ed me back. Thank you to that person. I have plans on being an active reseller in the community in the future as my breeding plans come to truth. I would hate to lose a sale over someone giving me negative karma over a difference in political views.
Just because one disagrees with you doesn't mean the next one will. Heck I've been given negative karma from people for certain posts and had the same people give me positive karma for different posts. Just remember, it's not what you are saying, it's how you say it.

Old 09-24-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
lanceheads
[quote=DAND;775831]Just because one disagrees with you doesn't mean the next one will. Heck I've been given negative karma from people for certain posts and had the same people give me positive karma for different posts. Just remember, it's not what you are saying, it's how you say it.[/QUOTE]

Yep, and I'm one of those.
However, I agree with just about 99% of David's posts

Randal Berry

Old 09-29-2009, 12:10 AM   #6
casketmaker
OK stupid question here. What is this karma thing and how does it work? Is it something that anyone can do to you or just paid members?

Old 09-29-2009, 12:25 AM   #7
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by casketmaker View Post
OK stupid question here. What is this karma thing and how does it work? Is it something that anyone can do to you or just paid members?
Look under your user name down at the bottom, click on the scales between the green dot and the yield sign ....Bingo!!

Old 09-29-2009, 12:59 AM   #8
Helenthereef
Yes, but I think only paid members can do it

Old 09-29-2009, 01:32 AM   #9
KelliH
You don't have to be a paid member to use the Karma system.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!